1: intro (Y/n's pov):

It was year 10... ever since year 3 i had known charlie
sometimes he could be a nuisance but other times.. he would crack me up
He was a great friend!
...
Until secondary at least....
I don't know... there was just kind of something about this year 11... Charlie seemed to really like him...
I wanted my old friend back... but you know people move on in life... it really annoyed me that Charlie was...
The weird thing is though: whenever something bad happened to Charlie he will come to me and I seem to be one of the only person that he can trust...

After being forcefully pushed to come out as being gay .... life got really bad for him you know... things went quite downhill and it was really upsetting for me to watch Charlie suffer... his life was full of bitchy homophobics... alot of the time there were people who gave him the "faggot" slur or something
Another example is when he went into the boys bathroom: Hey boyyy do u like me
Or ughh aren't you supposed to be in the girls toilets...
Charlie... well as this happened life took a turn for him
I had seen many scars mentally and physically from the suffering he had been through... He had developed anorexia and also... he self harmed..
The point is... I can't let all of this be thrown away...the friendship we have... that Nick guy doesn't understand what Charlie went through?
And it really pissed me off that my best friend; even after everything he had been through... he could trust this other random new boy in year 11? Ugh gosh I wish he never came to this stupid shool... it's bad enough without that stupid nick guy... yet alone with him... and I had to put up with this... Gosh! This couldn't be happening...
Every day Nick would come upto him and me whilst FOR once we were spending time together and he was like: Hey Charlie... do you mind if I hang with you? Then just like that Charlie would leave...
I don't know what it is that Charlie likes about this Nick guy but... I sure kinda do hate him... he was for sure trying to ruin my life STEALING MY ONLY FRIEND AND BFF ugh!