Nicks pov:

I'm new to this grammar school... but ever since day one there is this boy... his name is Charlie... and he made me feel welcome ever cince day one... we walked down the school corridors together and he showed me around, I told him about how I loved rugby and I told him he should join, seeing as he said he liked sports too...
He didn't really look like a sporty kind of guy.... but you could never judge a book by its cover...
I wanted to see what he could do, what skills and talents he had and I wanted to see what he knew about rugby...
I also wanted to meet his friend, I didn't know what {pronoun} was like... I don't know there was something about Charlie's friend... and the more I hang around with Charlie the more ill get to know {prounoun} too.which i really liked the idea of..
i really wanted to know charlies personality more, he was smiley (pretty much all the time) he was quite cool, we were just told to sit next ro eachother in form and we always have got along since.
i am meeting Charlie after school, he wants to watch a movie round mine! sadly, he has detention so i gotta wait a bit... but i didnt mind anyways, i asked for Y/n to come with him too but that wasnt gonna happen, Y/n had some kind of problem with me... i didnt know what but i just went along with it anyway...
i think he hated me because i was taking his friend away, Y/n and charlie had been friends for EVER! so i do understand that {prounoun} wouldnt want to hang with me, but there is nothing wrong with being in a trio! Y/n didnt see it like i did, {prounoun} thought that 3 was a croud i guess... but oh well... there are people out there..

then, i heard the detention bell, that meant detention was finished, and charlie was the first out of class, he came running to me and told us to go then he said: RUN!
when i asked why he said: it will give us more time to spend with eachother! And I really like that!
So i pegged it (ran) as fast as i could along with charlie, since he was falling behind i grabbed his hand and he smiled alot!
But why? Charlie had a boyfiend he would never be into me! And i wouldnt be into him, ive always liked girls, im straight! and i think i might always be straight... but still, i could tell charlie liked it when i grabbed his hand, oh well, id dismiss that for now

*at nick's home
So... what movie do you want to watch? charlie asked
Oh... I ... I dont know... mabye something horror related.... i replied
Then charlie chose a movie,
we watched in silence for 30 minutes, i was stunned on how graphic all of the blood was and how all of the cuts and bruises and all of the scary(ish) dolls were so... perfectly done
id never watched a horror movie before so the next bit was a surprise...
It was a jump scare!
Charlie jumped and held my hand and hugged me, I did that at the same time to him too...

That film was horrible! But it was good to spend some time with Charlie, as we held hands I swear I felt little fireworks in my stomach... it felt weird but it felt right! It was sweet though
It was charlies time to leave...
We said goodbye to eachother then he left
I loved tonight, charlie was the most amazing guy if had in my life in... well forever! I couldn't wait to see him tommorow at rugby practice