Y/n's pov:

It was Friday morning, and as always charlie and nick were hanging around together, they were talking about how that film night was scary but amazing and they were telling me to come, I still couldn't be bothered to get to know Nick Nelson but I still kind of wanted to for charlie at the same time. I still couldn't forgive charlie though!

Y/n!! Come on come on meet nick!! Charlie shouted
I don't know what it was but at the very ver bottom of my brain there was a tiny thought that said go meet him, you won't regret it
So I followed charlie and they went to the art room then Charlie grabbed my hand and dragged me to see nicks artwork
Look, it's amazing right? Charlie asked
I nodded sarcastically and folded my arms along with rolling my eyes
Thank you Charlie, it took me 6 hours! Nick said
Wow... he really spent alot of time and effort on a picture... it even had me in!
OK... I guess I could appreciate him for that... he involved me in his art... even though he didn't even know me...

Nick said: Hey... I know you don't like me but I want things to work... seeing as though ur friends with charlie...
Then I just replied...
I'll... I'll just think about it...
Then I ran out of the room and started doodling me and charlie... I drew him hugging me... and then I drew nick running away...
The story of the picture was that Nick had been mean to charlie and had confessed feelings to him, then a week later he kissed a girl and I told him to piss of or I'd whip his ass and tell his parent about him liking boys... then he ran
I really wanted this story to come true because charlie might have become best friends with me again after this incident which would have been really nice!

Then... nick asked me a question: Hey... I want to get along with you... just as much as I do with charlie... so... wanna come to the cinema? He asked, his eyes seemed pretty desperate then he said: come on! It will be a good opportunity for you to get to know me!
I replied... oh ok... fine I guess...
Ok, can I have your number then? Nick asked..
Then we exchanged numbers with eachother and I walked off with a sad and a kind of annoyed face
Nick... he had finally managed to persuade me to get to know him... I like how he never gave up trying invite me to stuff... I actually think nick... really does want to be friends with me... and mabye I won't be the third wheeler in the trio!
That's... that's crazy to think about but mabye... mabye its true... but I'm not gonna make it easy for myself to like him...
So goodluck Nick!