chapter 6

I just wanted to say that dream parents don't know that they* have children.

No one pov

"Oh and dream what did you mean by 'had my first heartbreak'?" wilbur asked"yeah what did you mean by that,and you too drista?"asked xd "......"dream and drista said nothing "dream,drista what did you mean by that"foolish asked,more demanding to tell them,but still no response from them and there face were dark and it seems like there crying but no one noticed "tell us right now"techno demanded but dream just took his babys from foolish and xd,and took drista arm and teleported away from there surprising everyone in that room but ranboo and akira bc they know what they didn't want to say.

To dream and drista{

Dream teleported them in his room "we should have told them about 'kyo' and 'kawa'"drista said "I know we should have told them but this is not the time" dream said and then a knock was heard from the door "enter"dream said and a maid comed in "your majesty ,your father and mother are here"the maid(((give me a name for her)) said "thank you,and your dimised"dream said as the maid bowed down and then leaved.As dream walked back in the throne room they* only saw there* parents there"good evening mother and father" dream said as he bowed down"you can't even great properly you brat"dream father said "and this place is only in the colour green and purple,don't you know another colour,we should have left you and your stupid sister over there"dream's mother said "don't you fac**ng bring drista in this you fac**ng bit**es!!"dream screamed at them as he let his wings out"just shut up you fac**ng mistake"dream's father said"we are only here bc you are 24 and driata is 20(my au) and you two don't even have children so we choosed two guys for you"dream's mother said as dream and drista were shocked by what she said"Im not marrying some randome people!!"dream and drista said "what's happening here"someone said behind them,as they looked they saw everyone there exept the maids(dream parents don't know that ranboo is dream son,same as akira/elly)) "and how are they dream?"d.father asked "my friends.."dream said "well we don't have that much time,and I don't wanna waist my time especially on you brat"d.mother said making everyone behind getting mad "so we want you to meet kyo and kawa!!"d.mother said as drista,ranboo and dream were shocked "hello again dream"kawa said "what the f**k are you two doing here"dream yelled as there* dragon features shows up"didn 't your mom told you?"kyo said "no..no"drista said as ranboo comes infront of dream and drista"what do you want you bit**es,didn't I told you to don't come near them ever again you fu**ing as*h*le"ranboo yelled getting more pissed "leav all of you now"dream yelled at there* parents and kyo,kawa "you can't do that to your parents"d.father said "yes I can"dream said "ughh...I knew we should have abort 'him'" d.mother said "it's them* not 'him'"drista said as there parents leaved "don't you worry daydream were coming back,and you too drista"kyo and kawa said as they both disappeared"ughh why can't they just leave us alone"drista said "dream I think you need to tell us something"his brothers and boyfriends said "....fine..."dream said taking them in another room "so I start first"dream said taking a big breath"so when foolish and xd leaved,I told my parents that im gay amd they didn't like it and started to hit me,after drista was born and here eyes were just like mine,she was like a copy of me,so they started abusing her"dream said taking another breath"wha?!"everyone yelled "do you guys remember when I leaved for three year"dream asked as evryone nodded,except ranboo and drista"I didn't actually leave,I was kidnapped by my psychopath ex,same as drista,and at first they wanted to be together again,but we didn't want so they locked us in the basement and at time ranboo was 14 ,of course they tried to take him away from me but I didn't let them,and bc of that they were very mad and started hitting us,but ranboo bc I didn't let them,at the 2nd year they cuted my leg of,and making drista blind in one eye,at the 3rd I found ou that I was pregnant again whit akira/elly and I couldn't stay there more so we breaked out by using my powers,but because of that I passed out for two weeks,and after that,I gived birth to akira one year ago before I was put in the prison,and after a few months I escaped metting technoblade and wilbur on the way so I asked them to let me hide,and they let me,and after the night the next day when I woked up my whole body hurted, I didn't know why,so whiteout telling anyone I runed away,and then a few days later I found out the next day that I was pregnant againg,I told ranboo,and he was every happy,and the rest of the story you know it"dream said as everyone( -drista and ranboo) were shocked,angry and sad,but the truth is that they* didn't tell the whole story,and at the last paragraph he lied(we know that you lied):) "dream I think you should tell them about 'you-know-who' "drista said "I don't think it is the time rn"dream said as they* got up and said"now if you excuse me I need to go to my babys" as he teleported away xd asked"who is that person?" "I don't think you know him but,dream is still in contact whit him and he only can contact him"drista said as he took ranboo by the arm and teleported to dream room.