chapter 9

Dream pov{

As me and the kids I found were walking out the allwey ranboo tommy tubbo akira michel were coming our way,as they saw us ranboo asked me"are you okey mama,and who are the kids?" "Well there parents left them in the allwey,so now I decided to adopt them"I said as they were shocked"but don't worry I will always love you guys equally especially you ranboo your my first light that comed in my life"I said as ranboo hugged me"I love you too mama"he said to me as I hugged him back"can we go now we still need to prepare the things for today"tommy said as ranboo broke the hug "yeah"he said as I take the strollers whit the babys in,and I healed the kids I found so they can walk "hey I forgot to ask,what's your name?"I said looking at the kids"we don't have a name,our parents usually called us mistakes"the older girl said "well then I will give you real names,how about that?"I said "really?"they said "really"I answered "so you the older,your name is sayuri,the middle one your name is shina,and your name  little boy is seiko"I said "I like it"they said to me.After some time we reached the castle and the guards greeted us and opened the door for us as I said a small thank you "now guys go and prepare your things for the beach, and meet me at the throne room,till then im gonna and prepare the things as well and give the kids a bath, and tell the others if they wannna come whit us"I said as they nodded and walked to there rooms.After I got in my room I put the babys in there cribs,and akira in bed bc there sleeping"okey now let's go and give you a bath,then change your chlotes and eat something?"I said looking at the kids as they nodded,I walked towards the bathroom and puted some warm water for them.After I gived them a bath I changed them in some better chlotes"I have a question,how old are yo"I asked "well im 5,and shina is my twin,and seiko is 4"sayuri said.

The girls

The boy

No one POV{

No one POV{

After dream finished to pack the things,it was 8:30 when they got home now it's 9:25,they* took the babys and put them in there strollers same as akira and the kids they* adopted they* put them in there arms and teleported to the throne room where they* met ranboo,tommy,tubbo and michael,changed in another chlotes,then dream remembered that they* forgot the swimsuit for them* but also for the babys"guys I will be back I forgot the swimsuits and to change my chlotes"dream said and teleported away in there* room"he found some swimsuits and then they* found some chlotes to wear.