chapter 12

No one POV{

[*°·.🌸____💚_______💚____🌸.·°*]

After that the party started again,but soon two people come,wearing hoodies over there head and therw face was dark,then the lights stoped and any surcer of light was blocked,but it can't stop dream and ranboo started glowing the same whit drista and nightmare "hello daydream" ?? Said "you"dream daid in a mad tone "me?what can't i visit you?"?? Said whit a smirk on his face dream got more mad so they* teleported there* scythe to them*.

The scythe but bigger

Btw dream is a little tired so he can't use there* power that well     Then they* teleported them*,ranboo,drista and nightmare and the  guy in a open field,then the guy throwed a knife at dream,but they* dogged it and cut his arm of,the guys throw...

Then they* teleported them*,ranboo,drista and nightmare and the  guy in a open field,then the guy throwed a knife at dream,but they* dogged it and cut his arm of,the guys throws another knife but not at dream he throwed the knife at drista but drista was spacing out and didn't notice the knife so dream got in front if her getting hit by the knife"MAMA/DREAM"ranboo drista and nightmare screamed to them*,ran got very mad and chained that men,cutting parts of his body slowly but surely painfully.After he mad sure the men was dead he runed to dream side and checking if they* lossed that much blood"mama are you okey"boo said "i-im f-fine..."dream said pating there* son head trying to call hin down "dream take my arm"drista said worried as dream took her hand and teleported to the royal infirmary.She put dream in the bed as the nurse saw them* and took some towers to clean dream's blood......??,after she cleaned the blood,but still coming out of the scar she put a tower on the scar after that she immediately warped around dream's scar a bandaged"tomorrow come here to do a check up,your majesty"the nurse said "thank you for helping them*"nightmare said looking at the passed out dream "it's my duty to help there* majesty"the nurse said bowing down and leaving.Ranboo was already sleeping by dream's side when drista teleported them to dream's room and put them in the bed and closing the door then teleported away to the throne room where the party was,as she teleported there everyone was starring at her"where is dream"someone asked "well you see..........they* are in there* room sleeping"drista lied to them as they nodded"and dream said nobody enter there* room,and don't aske me bc I don't know why"drista lied again as everyone said "ok".

The next day{

Dream woke up next to the sleeping ranboo,they* tried to get up only getting to be put down again by nightmare ,and the pain "you should stay in bed dream"night said "m'kay.." dream said "oh also can you change by using magic bc we need to go to the nurse so she can check you up"night said as dream nodded and changed by using magic then they both teleported in the infirmary metting the nurse"good morning your highness,how are you feeling"the nurse said"good morning and im feeling okey,but my stomach hurts a bit"dream said and the nurse noded taking dreams t-shirt up to check the scare,she took of the bandage that she put last night and cleaned all the blood and the scare putting another bandage"it's done your highness"the maid said"thank you for the help"dream said "it's my pleasures to help your majesty"the maid said and bowed down as the two teleported away in dreams room.After a few hours the others found out and a few scolded dream why they*,the peoples begin tubbo,tommy,phil,nikki,karl
eret,technoblade and Wilbur.