chapter 11

No one POV{

After they got home,they_ took dream bagsand dragged them* to there* room"take thus dress on you and no questions"nikki said "m'kay.."dream said,they* had a question but if nikki said no questions they* didn't say it,"im done"they* said then karl started dragging them* to the dining room. They got to the dining room,but everything was black dream didn't understand why the lights were closed,they* opened them"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"dream was surprised seeing everyone there whit presents,and food oh and to not forget about the dessert and drinks.They* started crying of happiness"thank you everyone"dream said,someone started eating someone started dancing,the party was till 12:15 midnight.

What they* are wearing

And this hair style

And Crown

Dream POV

Dream POV

The time was 10 am"dream come and open your presents"I heard my sister day "im coming"I said going closer to her "open my present frist"drista said to me "no, they* will open my present frist"tubbo said as I giggled "you both are acting like children"xd said"they* will open my present frist"he continued i started laughing then my other siblings joined in the fight,then everybody started fighting who present I'll open frist"everyone shut up"my twin brother(no one knows who he is except drista and ranboo" said "who are you to say shut up to us"xd said "im dream twin brother so they* will open my present frist,right dear brother?"nightmare said "of course"I said as everyone was shocked that I have a twin brother "but mama you know I love you"ranboo said "im sorry my darling how about I open nightmare present then yours,akiras and then everyone else"I said as he nodded the others were mad but they got over it "here is my present for you"night said as I took the gift and opened it ,inside the present was a necklace whit a photo whit him,me,drista and lani our dead sister and the back of the necklace was a song that lani made (the song is 'hey brother'),I started crying at the memory "thank you nightmare this is the best present" I said "brother are you okey?"drista said worried about me I smiled and maked a sign to her to come to me"what is it"she said still worried about me I didn't say anything and I just showed her the necklace when she saw  it she started crying remembering the song but why didn't about the photo? It doesn't matter then  I hugged her"shhh,don't cry I miss her too"I said "thank you night for making it,I will treasure it forever"I said "mama here is my gift,but are you okey...?"ranboo said "im fine"I said as he gived me the gift and I opened it,in it was another photo it was a photo whit him and me playing and a necklace that Said 'I love you' and had a photo of him saying his frist word "I love it so much my little enderling and I love you too"I said hugging him "im happy that you love it mama and I love you too"he said "here mama"akira said giving me her gift and I opened it,in it was a photo whit when she was born and a dress"thank you my love "I said as she kissed my cheeks "here"drista said giving me her gift,and I opened it ,in it was another photo whit us two when we were younger"that is not all I want to sing you something after,and after I sing it whit nightmare there will be something special very special"drista said and I nodded.After dream opened everyone presents but techno and wilburs "here love"techni and wilbur said "thank you"I said and opened it and found a another photo of us when we were younger and something eles (I don't have any idea of what to say:,) ) "thank you and I love it"I said "dream come here"drista said and U walked to here she was on a platform whit nightmare by her side.

No one POV{

Song 'if I was dying on my knees'
By kodalin

Drista:"🎶When we were young, we were the ones The kings and queens, oh yeah, we ruled the world,

We smoked cigarettes, man, no regrets Wish I could relive every single word,🎶

We've taken different paths And travelled different roads,🎶

I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old,🎶

And when you're in the trenches And you're under fire, I will cover you,🎶

If I was dying on my knees You would be the one to rescue me,🎶

And if you were drowned at sea I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe,🎶

I've got you, brother-er-er-er I've got you, brother-er-er-er,🎶

I've got you, brother-er-er-er I've got you, brother-er-er-er🎶

'''''They sing so good and I like it very much till some tears were forming in my eyes,there happy tears.''' Dream thought

Nightmare:"🎵Oh, brother, we go deeper than the ink Beneath the skin of our tattoos,🎵

🎵Though we don't share the same blood You're my brother and I love you, that's the truth,🎵

🎵We're living different lives Heaven only knows,🎵

🎵If we'll make it back with all our fingers and our toes,🎵

🎵Five years, twenty years, come back It will always be the same, oh-oh, oh-oh🎵

🎵If I was dying on my knees You would be the one to rescue me🎵

🎵And if you were drowned at sea I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe,🎵

🎵I've got you, brother-er-er-er I've got you, brother-er-er-er🎵

Then in the middle of the two a light apared,after rhe light was gone there stond a girl whit brown hair and green eyes,dream started crying when they* saw her.

Lani:🎶🎵" And if we hit on troubled water I'll be the one to keep you warm and safe,🎶🎵

🎵🎶And we'll be carrying each other Until we say goodbye on our dying day,🎵🎶

🎵🎶Because I've got you, brother-er-er-er I've got you, brother-er-er-er🎶🎵

🎵🎶I've got you, brother-er-er-er I've got you, brother-er-er-er🎶🎵

The three:"🎶🎵If I was dying on my knees You would be the one to rescue me🎶🎵

🎶🎵And if you were drowned at sea I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe🎶🎵

🎶🎵Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh🎶🎵

🎶🎵Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh🎶🎵"

As they finished dream runed to there* sister (lani)and hugged her everyone(except tubbo)was confused on who she was,but when tubbo saw lani he runed to her and hugged her too now everyone was beyond confused.

A/n
If you guys are confused I'll explain it to you,so when dream,lani,drista runed from there home bc of the abuse they meet puffy and tubbo.Puffy decided to adopt thes three but after a while lani died bc of blood losse,that's what everybody think but the truth is that she didn't die,she was kidnapped by someone and  payed the doctors to don't say anything,and the age when everyone thinked that she died was  6 years old, foolish comed a year later after lani's death and puffy  adopted him, I want you to remember that this  is my au

"Ok,who is she,and you need to explain how nightmare is your brother bc I don't remember mother giving birth to him?"foolish asked poiting at lani"we will explain"dream said still hugging lani

**After explaining nightmare death bc im to lazy to write that**

"Im so sorry this happened to you"the others said to nightmare "it's okey"night said playing whit tubbo hair "but how are you alive?"dream asked lani"what do you mean?"lani asked confused "well you died right?"dream said "no I didn't,I was kidnapped by someone and the doctors were payed to say that im dead"lani said as dream was shocked"what?and all this time I thought you were dead"dream said crying in wilbur and techno arms who were whispering things in dream ear to calm them* down.

T.B.C

[*°·.🌸______💚_______💚______🌸.·°*]

Byee have a nice day/night/morning/ evening/afternoon

~akira

Words:1515