I'LL WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW'S THINGS TOMORROW

"FUCK!" the prince yelled out, this was his 3rd attempt at building his bed. He knew there would be challenges, but god damn he just wanted to sleep. 

-

"Open the door already!" Hoseok said as he waited for Yugyeom. Now Yugyeom and him weren't besties, much less lovers, but they were more than acquaintances. "My bad", Yugyeom said Hoseok rushed in.

Both boys bonded over the fact that they enjoyed themselves a good time. A good time entails, getting high, getting tipsy, sometimes both, the occasional stupid dares like run down the block naked. For some reason the genius king decided to ban drugs and alcohol, something about it "corrupting people and established cities", but of course people still find a way.

"So, you heard about the prince?" Yugyeom said as he lit up his joint. "Mhm", Hoseok looked at his phone.

Jungkook was spamming him but this wasn't his usual spam of how much he likes the rapper RM, this was a spam of "please be careful" and "you're an idiot". Jungkook isn't the most patriotic person, no, but he does obey the rules of the kingdom, he's also scared of the kingdom, but above all, he doesn't want his Hobi hyung to get caught.

"So, I have an idea", Yugyeom said as he inhaled deeply. "What is it now?" Hoseok groaned, he does like hanging out with Yugyeom sure, but sometimes he didn't know how to read a room, much less know when something is too far. 

"We find the prince, befriend him, then blackmail him for money", Yugyeom handed over his joint to Hoseok who he couldn't read, he hated that. "Okay.", was all Hoseok could mutter. He needed this hit because what the fuck? 

"Okay, so are you in?" 

"That...depends", Hoseok answered honestly. Yugyeom cocked his head,"On?" 

"What are we blackmailing him with exactly?" 

Yugyeom scoffed, truth was he did not plan that far ahead but he couldn't let Hoseok know that. He knew Hoseok was a little dare devil, he's seen it, they were two peas in a pod both competing for whose the craziest, it just ended up that way. "You in or not?"

Hoseok shrugged, "Sure".

-

"Oh god", the prince finished washing his hair. His once blonde hair now completely...jet black. He knew it was for the better, everyone knew only the royal family had blonde hair. "11 p.m huh", Agust had to get up early for school. 

School.

Of course he was excited, he was...content with knowing that he would finally get to live his life. However, the moment anyone were to find out about him, he might as well be dead. 

He shivered at the thought. The prince walked over to his room, he laid on his mattress that was still on the floor, he accepted defeat against putting the headboard ages ago. 

He was scared shitless, in an empty apartment, but he knew he would make it his home.