SMOKING

"Hi besties!" Jin walked in and Namjoon smiled, "Hey".

"Where's Hoseok?" Jin asked as he sat down, Namjoon shrugged, "Probably ditching". Jin looked disappointed, "Ah, so he does this often?"

-

"Very nice", Hoseok said as Yugyeom handed him a pack of cigarettes. "Yeah, have fun with that", Yugyeom never understood the appeal of cigarettes, his poison of choice was weed and alcohol. Hoseok had dabbled in cigarettes before, but he wanted a pack to himself just to see how things go.

"Oh crap", Hoseok realized he was late to class, normally he doesn't care but this was the class with Jin.

-

"What are we doing uh, after school", the prince asked as Jungkook finally ate the bread Hoseok had given him the day prior. "Not sure, why?" The prince didn't like not having a plan because it could mean anything can happen.

"I think we should eat first though", Jungkook said.

-

"I'm starving", Jin said as Namjoon handed him a measly piece of gum.

"Well look who came to class", Namjoon said as Hoseok sat down, "Hi", Hoseok said to Jin completely ignoring Namjoon's comment. "I thought you were ditching", Jin said. Hoseok shook his head, "No way".

-

"So um, how long have you known Hoseok?" the prince asked. "Hobi hyung? Uh, probably for three years now". The prince nodded his head, he wanted to know Hoseok more, he was just, amazing? No, that just wasn't the right word.

"He's so cool right?" Jungkook said with a big smile.

"Yeah, cool", the prince smiled softly.

-

"I need to go be hall monitor again", Namjoon said as he packed up his things. "Your presence will be missed mr.president", Jin said and Namjoon shook his head with his smile, "See you guys after school".

"I need to go to the office to give some stupid paper work", Jin said as he stood up, "Oh! I can take you there if-"

"I've been there before, I got it, thank you though", Jin smiled.

Hoseok felt rejected before he really even tired anything, not on his watch! "Well, I'll wait for you". The two boys walked out together.

"Well, looks like Namjoon isn't coming to lunch", Jungkook said

"Well, looks like Namjoon isn't coming to lunch", Jungkook said. "Where's...Hoseok?" the prince asked. Jungkook shurgged, "Probably with Yugyeom".

"Whose that?", Jungkook sighed, "He's...I don't even know, Hobi and him just do drugs and get drunk together, they do dumb shit".

"Oh..."

-

Hoseok waited outside the office, he was pretty sure what he felt towards Jin was more than just attraction. He knew this for sure because Jungkook was cute too but he would never try to persue because that basically his little brother, nothing but platonic love.