Life Without Me

Yelena's pov:

It was another beautiful day. I was having my morning coffee when my phone buzzed. I look to see what it was and realised it was Kate. I felt happy even tho we just met yesterday. Something about her was different from other people.

------------------------kate------------------------

Wanna meet now? :D

Oh Kate you really
wanna meet huh?

Is thar a problem?

No no no, not at all

Great let's meet then
I'd say 1pm?? Down
At Central Park??

If I say yes you gotta
Buy me ice-cream

Deal :)
Wanna face time??

*incoming face time from kate*

Your even cuter than the picture you sent *shocked face*
Pictures lie don't they thought?
True
Soooo we actually gonna meet eek
What would life be without you Kate Bishop *sighs*
Life without me huh? Life would suck, it'd be boring
*lucky jumps into frame*

Your even cuter than the picture you sent *shocked face*Pictures lie don't they thought? TrueSoooo we actually gonna meet eekWhat would life be without you Kate Bishop *sighs*Life without me huh? Life would suck, it'd be boring *lucky jumps into f...

A

ww what's his name
Lucky
Cute!
I'll cya later gotta feed this big boy and take him for a walk.
Alright cya

*call ended*

........................................................

It was now almost 1pm. I left my house and started walking over to Central Park. As I guessed Kate was already there so I decided to scare her. I walking up to her quietly and went behind her.
"Kate Bishop your here" you smirked
"oh jesus christ you scared me" Kate playfully punched my arm.

Kates pov:

I jump and then looked behind and there she was.

"yelena you made it" I hugged her excitedly.
"so where's my ice-cream you owe me" she giggled. "let's go get it then" and with that we went the the nearest ice cream shop.
"what flavour?" I asked
"mint chocolate of course" she replied

When we got there we ordered our ice cream.
"can I have 1 mint chocolate ice-cream and 1 normal chocolate ice-cream please"
"alright here you go that'll be £5 please"
I handed him the money then we made our way back to the park. "so where'd you live?" yelena asked. "just over there" I pointed to the apartment building just down the street. "you?"
"no far from here either it's near the um new coffee shop you know that place?".
"omg coffee bear? Ye I love that place, funny how we've never seen each other there" I giggled.

Seconds turned into minutes and minutes turned into hours.
"its getting late I should head home" yelena got up from the bench. "let me walk you home" I offered and we started walking.

When we arrived at her place we both found ourselves holding hands. "how'd that happened" I giggled nervously with butterflies in my stomach. Seriously was I really falling in love?. We said our goodbyes and I left to go to my place.