Sleep Over

Kates pov:

-----------------❤️Yelena❤️-----------------

9:30pm

Hey x

Hey x

What you doing?

Nothing you?

Texting you

:/
Hey, do you wanna
Come over?
Luckys not been sick
Today surprisingly
So I think he's feeling
Better.

Ye sure I'll get ready
And be there in 5
Also that's good to
Here hope it's nothing
Serious (the sickness 🤮)

Me too, anyways ill cya

Byee x

Bye x

------------------------------------------------

"what you doing boy?" lucky came over with a toy in his mouth. "you feeling better today?" I asked and petted him as he wagged his tail.

Five minutes passed and there was a knock. "hi, come in, little messy from Luckys toys but ye" I opened the door to let Yelena in.

"hiya lucky" Yelena patted lucky as he wagged his tail excitedly. "so I was thinking Netflix and chill?" I suggested. "does it include snacks?" "of course, why wouldn't it?". "alright then I'm in" Yelena sat down on the couch as I stuck a film on.

Yelena's pov:

We were halfway through the film and I felt sleepy. I didn't wanna fall asleep but I couldn't fight the urge to. Soon enough I ended up drifting off.

............................

I woke up just to realise the time as I looked at the clock. I was asleep for at least an hour and a half. I looked down to find Kate who is fast asleep with her head resting in my lap. I couldn't help but smile at the sight. I didn't wanna move and wake her so I just sat there.

I played with her hair a bit before laying my head back against the couch. "what time is it?" Kate began to wake. "11pm" i giggled as she stood up. I stood up as well to stretch.

"I should actually get going" I told her just for her to pull a sad face.
"aww no you should stay".
"you sure? I mean you gotta take lucky to the vet tomorrow don't you?". "I'm sure and you can come with us" she smiled.
"alright only if you are sure"
"yep yep yep" she jumped up and down happily.

"how about pizza and another movie?"

"sounds good to me"

Kate reached for her phone and ordered pizza, but in the meantime she stuck on another film.

It wasn't long before our pizza arrived. I took a slice and so did she. We both had 2 slices before putting the rest  to one side.

............................

Half way through the film Kate rested her head on my shoulder. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I rested my head against hers and closed my eyes. Soon enough we both fell asleep.