part 1

Georges POV

My eyes followed him down the hall, he was 'perfect' in everyone's eyes. I mean his perfectly chiselled face, fluffy blonde hair and piercing green eyes. Every day he walks down the hall with a new girl chasing after him practically begging for his attention. I mean who doesn't notice him with that big douchey letterman jacket, what a cliche.

"watcha drooling over" laughed Wilbur walking towards me. We have the last class of the day together so we usually walk over together.

"H-Haha nothing I said slamming my locker closed and starting the walk to class. Wilbur caught up with my fast flustered pace

"staring at Tracy huh, I don't know why she always follows him. it's like she's in a Dream."

I laugh it off "yeah I don't know what she sees in him".

Wilbur and I make small talk until we get to class, I want to push the thought of that stupid guy out of my head.

Wilbur and I separate as the bell rings heading towards our lab desks. My partner Cassidy isn't here today so looks like I'm doing everything by myself. Wilbur thinks I like Cassidy and I don't know maybe I do, she's pretty I guess.

"Ok class over the weekend Mrs black went into labour and until the school finds her substitute half of her class will be joined with ours."

I shoot wilbur an annoyed look as the students are arriving in our class. Mr Graf just tells them to find an empty desk and to sit down.

Nobody sat beside me.
————

"And that students is how the Zinc reacts to- excuse me who are you"  Mr Graf says politely.

"hey I'm Clay" he says plastering a fake smile across his stupid face. "I wasn't sure what happened when I showed up to class nobody was there, but i saw what was written on the board, soo now I'm here." he said while rubbing the back of his neck and that SUPID smile.

"no worries just go have a seat next to George" Mr Graf says with a smile turning back to the board.

"Who?" Clay says with a obously fake confused face. Mr Graf points at me, and Clay walks towards me with a distasteful look on his face, probably mad he wasn't put next to a girl.

I might aswell not have a lab partner since he doesn't do anything, so i do the work.

"can i have the answers" finally acknowledging me, he asks without even looking at me, he stays focused on his phone that's hidden in his text book.

"umm no you didn't do anything" i say, happy with my answer.

He darts his eyes and looks at me for a split second. But nothing more than that before he goes back to whatever is on his phone.

class is going to end soon and i still haven't clean up my station, maybe wilbur doesn't have band practice after school and can help me out.

i head to the back of the class to start cleaning out some of the beakers I used. and I'm putting them away i notice Clay scribbling away, it looks like the most work he's ever done. i walk over to the table to find he's copying my answers.

"what do you think your doing??" i ask furiously. he pays no attention to me so i swipe the page from his hand and say "you can finish cleaning here"

Honestly there is still a lot of work to be done, but i don't think he really knows what that means, since he gets everything handed to him.

I collect my papers and put them in my binder as the bell rings and i start heading for the door.

"George Help Clay clean up don't just leave him to do it by himself!" Mr graf says as I'm half way out the door.

I slowly turn around and head towards Clay who has a smirk on his face, those eyes stare into my soul. i look at wilbur motioning him to come over and release this tension as we clean but he practically yells "I MUST GET BACK TO MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY!". wow just wow, i couldn't even look at him as he laughed himself out of class.

"whats wrong with your Boyfriend" Clay says

"HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND" i yell

Clay was taken back for a moment, but then returned to his emotionless face.

"When you get defensive like that people might think you're trying to hide something" he murmurs

"fuck off i don't care what you think"

"But you do don't you" he replied while putting the dishes i washed away.

my eyes widened and i paused for a moment looking up and him then getting back to washing.

"I know you stare at me everyday, are you obsessed with me or something" he asked casually.

I know he was trying to mess with me, i slowly turned looking up at him "why the fuck would i be obsessed with you, you treat everyone you know like shit, and nobody can ever do anything about it because they are all obsessed with you, you're like a drug since you have everyone around you thinking they are in a Dream, but in reality you are a manipulative psycho"

"i-"

tears burned my eyes, i swiftly grabbed my bag and sped to the door.

tears started to fall. Why did that guy bother me so much, who is he to think I'm obsessed with him...

Am I?

// welp first chapter done :)) hope you guys like the new idea since I'm really excited on writing this story// (expect more chapters soon :))