Part 4

[TW:SA]

He is staring at me... his hand is still wrapped around my arm. God his had is wrapped around my arm.
I shouldn't be feeling like this right now.

"Your welcome" he says releasing his grip after a few moments. I just stare at him, that really just happened.
I scoff and head towards what I think is Wilbur in the crowd.

That guy really pisses me off.

I turn back for a moment.

He's still staring at me.

"Hey Gogy" Tommy says slapping me on the back. I give him a weak smile as I strain to catch my breath.

"Boy oh boy George have I got to talk to you, you see I was over there by the wall talking to a girl just a minute ago, I could tell she was super into me so I went in for a kiss. But not like a real kiss more like a joke but I guess she didn't get it and she kicked me in the nuts. I think I forgot to mention she definitely had a boyfriend. But that ain't no biggie for me."

I'm not listening to a word tommy is saying. I look back and we make eye contact, why is he still looking at me. Some girl is trying to get his attention, but it's on me...

"Oh yeah George when I tell you he didn't like what I tried to do I mean he did not like it. That's how I got this bloody thing."
My attention is now focused on Tommy as I turn to him, oh god I didnt even notice he definitely got punched.

I can't help myself from laughing.

"Aye it's not funny it really hurts" he says poking his cheek softly.

"Wow Tommy that's gonna look great tomorrow" Wilbur laughs walking towards us

"Oh yeah big talk comin from a small guy like you" Tommy says puffin his chest.

Wilbur simply pats him on the head and continues his way towards the stairs.

"You guys want anything to drink" he asks

"I really just need ice" Tommy says hunched over, pouting and sticking out his bottom lip at us.

Tommy follows Wilbur downstairs, but I just watch them go. He's looking at me but from the corner of his eye and I don't really wanna squeeze past him .

Damn I guess never really having alcohol makes it a lot easier for whatever I'm drinking to kick in.

I stare right back at him, he is fully focused on me now. So I turn around and push through the people.
-
I'm sitting on a couch with Tommy and Wilbur. Tommy is talking to some girl and Wilbur just keeps handing me drinks.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom, by any chance do you guys know where it is?" I ask looking around as if I could spot it through a crowd of people.

"Down that hallway to the left" some guy across from me answers "I can show you if you want"

"That would be great thankyou" I reply with a smile.
As we are pushing our way through the crowd he mentions to me that his name is  Theo and he's seen me around school.

As theo and I make it into the hall way his hand presses against my lowe back "just up ahead" he says kinda pulling me in a little closer. He's starting to make me uncomfortable, but I'm just assuming he's friendly. "Thanks" I say not mentioning my uncomfort. We are face to face now, and as I'm trying to slide away from him he says "no problem"

He's really close now. Now his lips are touching mine. I pull away. He gets closer. I say stop. And he keeps going. He has a hand on my neck and the other beside my head. He's leaning into me so hard. I feel like I'm suffocating. I keep trying to push away, and he stays in place.
"STOP" I say trying to duck down, his thigh is now in between my legs. Forcing his way on me. Tears are welling in my eyes. Now he's falling. I see him on the floor clutching his cheek.
"GODDAMN" he yells. Now I'm falling to the floor. My head hits a door frame and my dizziness is immediately intensified. I feel hands wrapping around me. "Come here"
I feel my tears strip down my face from two very different types of pain. I'm pulled on to my feet, but to disoriented to really stand. My vision is blurry from my head and the tears. And as soon as I'm up I'm being pushed into the bathroom.

"Are you ok"
I'm sitting on the toilet now with my face in my hands. My ears are ringing and I can't focus on my surroundings...this is bad.
"We have to stop meeting like this" the person says with their hand on my shoulder.
"What" I choke out. I look up and through my tears I see airforces, black jeans, an electric blue sweater and a face with black smudged streaks. I'd recognize him anywhere.
"How's your head feeling" says clay.

Sorry guys this one was a bit of a hard one to write. But I feel like people don't really understand that this is what most peoples reality is like. I love you guys to the moon and back. Writeing this has kinda forced me to understand people know what I'm talking about when it comes to this stuff. If you've ever experienced this my heart goid out to you, and I want you to know there are people who will support you and love you forever <3 more coming soon :)