Part 3

[TW:SA]
I hear honking outside finally, they are here.

"Hey, George you're looking spiffy tonight going somewhere special?"
Wilbur says rolling his window down.

If I'm being honest I do look nice tonight, I somewhat tried. I'm wearing a dark blue crew neck with black cargo pants and a chain. I'm quite proud of myself and how fast I pulled all this together.

I hop into the backseat, I'm pretty excited I haven't been to a proper party in ages... well if I'm being completely honest, ever. But on top of all the excitement, I'm quite nervous. Maybe I'm too dressed up maybe I shouldn't be wearing something like this. I can't stop myself from wondering if I look bad.

"Don't worry gogy you look hot" Tommy says turning around in the passenger seat.

"Heh, thanks Tommy" I say pretending to be busy with my phone.
-

I follow behind Tommy and Wilbur as we enter the crowded entrance of an extremely nice house.
"Woah who's place is this" Tommy asks looking around.

It was a really nice house, and there were plenty of people already there. Lights were flashing all around and the blue/purple glow of the place made it seem like it was straight out of euphoria.

"It's nick's" Wilbur responds
"Wow props to him for hosting," Tommy says still in awe.

"I'm going to find something to drink I'll catch up with you guys later" I say spotting Lily. We've been friends since I can remember but we haven't really talked in a while after she kinda got in with the popular crowd.

I have to admit she looks amazing tonight. She's wearing a white cotton dress that's tight on the top but flows on the bottom. She kinda has this effortless beauty to her.

"omg George long time no see" she says putting her arm around my shoulder"

"Hey, Lil yeah, long time no see what's up" I say awkwardly putting wrapping my arm around her lower back.

"Oh not much just busy with cheerleading, want anything to drink?!" She says with a wide smile on her face. She's so kind like everything she does is especially for you and to make your day a little brighter.
"Um, George?"
"Oh yea sorry, I'll just take a cooler"
She bends down and grabs a can from a bucket filled with ice, and with a genuine smile and hands it to me.

"So George what have you been up to lately" she asks leaning against the counter, it feels like she's looking so deep into my eyes. I love how she always seems to care about everything I say.
"Oh, not much other than I'm the new water boy for the football team" I say with my hand on the back of my neck.

God I'm sweating

"oh, I remember Nick telling me about that, how's it going-"

Out of nowhere nick grabs her waist and leans into her, looking into her eyes and smiling. Then he kisses her.

I mean it was kinda cute the way he is so nice to her. I think they are a great match if you ask me, but I don't wanna stick around for the show. There's something about the girl you used to practically be in love with making out with another guy in front of you.

I walk towards a more secluded area away, I enter this den-looking room. There are a couple of people in here talking, making out, a few more doing more than making out. Ugh. I walk into a hallway and find myself in the bathroom.

I stare at myself in the mirror. My stomach is in a knot. I quickly pull out my phone and shoot Wilbur a text.

Me: Wya?

Wilbur: upstairs in a living room come join me and Tommy

I don't want to be alone a second longer. I need a distraction.

I head down the hallway and out of the den. I shove through crowds of people, making my way towards the stairs. As I reach the top I just miss the hands of a girl dancing. She is slowly backing up into me so I move back not really able to get through until she turns around face to face with me and says-

"Well hello pretty boy"

I don't say anything. She's pretty but also drunk and also not what I want.

She puts her arms around my neck as I'm still slowly backing up. She pushes herself against me. Causing me to stumble backwards. I hit someone then I'm on the floor, then she's on top of me her face above mine trying to kiss me. I turn my face away and she starts kissing my neck.
"Please get off me" I say trying to push her away.

I hate this. I hate this.

In a split second, she's off me but my eyes are still closed. Someone grabs my arm and pulls me up.

I'm standing face to face with clay.

Ouu what's going to happennnn. I bet I have everyone on the edge of their seattt! Lol anyway thank you for all the support ❤️

825 words :))))))