Chapter 1

The Phenex palace

Lady phenex screamed as she held the hand of her husband Lord phenex . Their eldest son Riser who was just 2 was also standing there hoping his mother of be alright. .

Lady phenex was currently giving birth to their her second child . Whom will be recognised as the heir of the phenex family .

With lady phenex's loudest scream amd last push her child was delivered . She rested her head against the pillow below her and sighed in relief .

With the baby in their hands, the doctors took the baby and cleaned him and ran a few tests on him .

They came back with an amazed look their eyes of the phenex family as they carried the child back to them .

" So ... what were the results " Lord phenex asked the head doctor as he eyed the child .

"Lord phenex,your son is destined to be one of the greatest,his current power is enough to be a champion rank devil,I don't know how powerful he be when he grow up"said Doctor and handed the baby to his father

Lord phenex had a proudful look on his face and he keep smuging.

He couldn't believe his son was already a champion rank as an infant while he himself was an ultimate rank being an adult.

Lord phenex took his son and walked towards his wife and said"What should we name him,I want you to name him i did with riser it wouldn't be fair if i name this bad boy here as well"

Lady phenex nodded and keep staring in his son's red eyes and she said"His name will be Rafel phenex,yes i love this name,What you say riser do you like it"She asked his elder son who was standing right there

"Riser love his younger brother and his name"Said Riser

"So you will be known as rafel phenex from now on"Declared Lord phenex

4 years later

And as expected Rafel was very prodigious child he learned everything very fast but he needed to train up his ass to control his own power he just had too much for a child.

He was pride of his mother while his father also loved him but he prefered riser more over rafel.

Thus when the family was gathered in the Hospital once again they actually praied to whatever deity that they would have a another heir .

Lady phenex was screaming once again . Though this time no where near as much as her second son Rafel .

She clenched her husbands hands once more , Crying from the pain as she tried her hardest to push her child out , Her screaming ceased once she felt no more pain .

The doctors once again took the baby into another room to run tests as they cleaned the new baby girl .

A few minutes later they returned with wide smiles .

" It appears that this young girl of yours is strong indeed Lord phenex . She has above natural reserves like your first born , I wouldn't be surprised if she became as strong as Riser but she is nowhere near Your second son rafel" The head doctor said with a Huge smile .

Once Rafel and Riser heard that they had a sister they bounced off the wall and ran over , When they got a look at her they had stars in his eyes .

" Awww she's adorable " Rafel screamed Almost Vibrating on the spot .

"Thats riser's sister thats why she is so cute"Said Riser with proud look on his face being older brother of two kids.

" Honey. I think her name should be Ravel " Lord phenex look at his wife with a smile " And she shall be the next Heir of the Phenex household after Rafel "

" I agree with your decision " Lady phenex said as she held out her arms as the doctor placed her daughter in her arms .