Story Suggestion

Do you like Naruto series?
-Yeah,Me too

Do you want a sequel of it?
-Yes,but i hate boruto

Then i have a story in my mind for you
The story will take place in boruto's universe but in this universe boruto isn't main character but somebody else.

Do you like kakashi?
-Yeah,Me too,He is one of my all time favourite characters

So in my story he isn't single anymore instead he has two son one being same age as boruto and other being two years younger and same age as himawari.

So His older son will be our main character,He will have a special ability
-No he won't have sharingan
-Instead he will have a unique doujutsu
-Yes,He will also have a karma
-And otutsuki will be there as well
-And jougan will be here,So suggest me some abilites to give to boruto
-If you to know,Kawaki will be there as well
-It will follow manga instead of Anime,since anime sucks
-And expect a black haired mini kakashi with white lightning instead of purple

And yes,menifesting white lightning is one of his unique ability and for who does not know what white lightning is, Then don't worry i put it myself so basically it will be stronger than black lightning and black is stronger than purple and purple is stronger than normal lightning that sasuke uses.

And Sasuke will have two daughter instead of one and other one will have pink hair and looks from sasuke with blue eyes,I will share the image i have in my mind.
And sakura has blue eyes here not green,Why?Because i like blue eyes than green.

So in my story basically there will be three main characters instead of two that usually happens.

Main characters will be Boruto,Kawaki and our beloved OC.

Boruto will have his jougan and i will give him some abilites on my imagination.

Kawaki will have Isshiki's doujutsu which we will call Dharma wheel and his abilites we already know.

And finally our OC will have a Fan made doujutsu and unique abilities and a unique ototsuki as his partner unlike isshiki and momoshiki,This otutsuki isn't evil he instead wants help from Our OC for something which will be revealed later on.

And suggest me name for our OC and his brother and sasuke's other daughter
You know character doesn't look good without a name.