Chapter 9

The two exorcist left the ORC clubhouse and Everyone else as well went to their homes.

Next day Rafel was called by Rias to club house immediately,and He ran to clubhouse and Noticed that Kiba,Issei and Koneko along with Saji from Sona's peer went with two exorcist to fight off freed selzen and valpor.

Rafel looked at a worried rais and angry Sona and said"Why you called me here"

"Its Kiba,He and Issei along with koneko,went to destroy holy swords with two exorcist from last night" answred Rias

"And Saji is also with them"Sona adds

"And,is that all"Asked rafel

"What do you mean"asked Rias

"I mean you fucking woke me up from my sleep just to tell me that your peerage members are missing" Yelled Rafel

"Don't you care about them,what if they get hurt or something bad happened to them"Asked Rias

"I don't give a damm about those fool but i do care about holy swords,so what i can do"Said Rafel

"Nothing we can just wait for them to show up"Said Rias and they all just waited there and aftet some hours Saji and koneko came back and told that others are in a fight with Freed and valpor and Rias teleported all of them to the location that Saji told them.

They all got to the loaction and saw issei was there all alone while others went to track freed down.

Issei looked at rias and said"Rias,i am glad you came here"

"I am sure this will be lively story,I can't wait to hear"commented akeno

"Oh,crap"muttered Issei

All of them came back to clubhouse, Sona,Rias and Rafel were sitting while others were standing and rias said"I know we said we wouldn't interfere but i would like to know what is going on"

"SAJI"Sona says,Saji flinches in fear" You weren't as cautious as you needed to be,I am seriously dissapointed"

"I am sorry,please forgive me"Whimpers Saji

"Kiba,isn't here he went after freed and valpor,Is that correct?"asked Rias

Issei nods"Yeah,along with Xenovia and Irina,I am sure he will be fine"

Rias sighs"I wonder,his head is so full of revenge,plus i don't know that he would call if he wanted to"

"Son of a...."Mumbled issei

And after that rias and Sona kinda lectured Issei and Saji while Rafel ignored everything like he never heard it and he was about to leave and then rias said"Hey Rafel, You should know that Grace and Elise are at issei's house"

"Why would they go there"asked Rafel

"Elise wanted to meet asia and Grace went with her"Replied Rias

"Whetever,i Will pick them from there"Said Rafel and took another strp forward and rias said"Hey,if you are going there,Then drop me and issei there as well"

"Alright,just don't mess with my car" said Rafel and He took rias and issei with him to issei's house

They reached issei's house and Door opened and revealed an asia with apron but she wasn't wearing anything underneath it and issei got a big nosebleed and rafel said"What are you wearing,Asia"

"Oh,this is used to releive stress,my friend from acedemy told me"replied Asia

"Oh,so thats how it is"said rias

Rias clapped her hands and said"Impressive,You are going to be a Wicked and sexy devil one day"

Asia replied"What if i don't wanna be one"