Chapter 1 System Online

{Authors Note: So, I will just remind you guys if you are really interested in this story. That this story will solely focus on Servitor itself (A.I. has no sex or gender. Well, except for Penny, who considers herself as a girl. But Servitor, I will remind has no "Gender"). It would be accurate to say that this is more about how Servitor affects Remnant itself. Just like what I wrote in the prologue. It's a world-building story. We will see it on the Perspective of others rather than just on Servitor himself. Servitor's POV is limited, but almost the plot and events in the story revolve around Servitor, even if it is seen in the perspective of others.}

++++++++

Chapter 1 System Online

++++++++

After ten years after the first Vytal summit, the Post War Grimm Crisis is still not over, even with the introduction of the Huntsman from the Huntsman Academies. Then King Arthur is en route to Vytal Island to see the progress of the project after 10 years. After some time, the bullhead that the king rode has arrived at Vytal. In the Airfield of the island, Watts and Pietro themselves awaited him.

Then Watts spoke, "How was the journey, your highness?"

The king replied, "It was fine, albeit quite bumpy, with all the Air-type Grimm chasing us."

Pietro spoke on Watts's behalf, "If so, your highness, soon enough it won't be a problem any longer."

The king gets what he means and replied, "Is the project ready yet?"

Watts replied, "Yes, your majesty, all it awaits is your command and permission."

Arthur replied, "Good."

Then Watts spoke again, "Shall we proceed to the Tour of the facility, your highness?"

Arthur replied, "Yes, we shall proceed as planned."

++++++++

Then both Pietro and Watts proceeded to guide the King to the facilities. After some time walking, they were in the Droid factory. Arthur saw many types of droids being manufactured in assembly lines that are pumping out finished droids in the thousands.

Arthur could not help but say, "Very impressive."

Watts replied happily to the compliment. "I hoped you would be pleased."

Then they proceeded to walk more in the factory.

Then Arthur spoke again, "Is it up to the specifications I asked?"

Watts replied, "It is up to your specification, your majesty. These droids could think efficiently and utilitarian approach to things. You will find them immensely superior to Huntsmen and soldiers, while they could think creatively they are still vulnerable to human errors that cause lives. It does not fear or have any kind of emotion, for it is a machine as you have asked and will face the Grimm head-on without fear. Hence, a very effective weapon against Grimm that could sense souls, emotions, and life, for it is soulless."

Arthur listened and nodded in approval and proceeded to walk more in until they were out in the factory. Then they entered to Testing Facility. As they walked, Arthur saw Droids of all kinds and varieties being tested in combat against captured then released Grimm. He saw their combat efficiency and killed Grimm without hesitation as soon as it appeared in front of it. But despite that, he still feared it may cause collateral damage.

Then Watts spoke, "We take great pride in our Combat education and training programs. This accomplishment is our greatest, as we will look at our demonstration."

Pietro ordered the demonstration scientist and engineers to proceed with their test.

Arthur then saw something and spoke, "Why are they in the combat field test? They should move out, or they will be shot at by the droids at or be eaten by the Grimm?"