Intermission: Viva Revolution

{Recommended Atmosphere and Sounds: Stellaris Federation Trailer}

{2 years later}

As Servitor raged on in eliminating the Grimm on the 4 kingdoms the Vytal summit seemingly forgotten a kingdom the kingdom of Menagerie here lies Genghis Khan not on his government building nor a castle but seemingly underground. As he read the historical document that was signed by King Arthur himself giving the right of all the continent of Menagerie to the Faunus with him appointed as a leader. As he proceeds to read the other documents stacked against the table information about Project Servitor and the assignment of two generals from Mistral and Mantle to oversee Menagerie. 

As he contemplated the information stack within the table and then he thought as he look at a portrait of King Arthur, 

"It's over. I'm terminating our agreement you knew what it would mean for us back home" 

Then a voice of a protest could be heard above, as many Faunus protested to oust the occupying Mistral and Mantle forces. 

As he still glanced at the portrait

 "But still you pushed us when the choice is to sign or to starve there is no choice." 

Then as he read another document depicts the success of Project Servitor and the kingdoms recovering economically while theirs is in collapse.

 "As you live in excess you forced as to smile to thank you." 

Then as he walk away and saw plenty of Faunus distributing and creating weapons and ammunition. 

Further ahead plentiful Faunus engineers are creating armored vehicles for both land and air 

"But you failed to see what was the beneath the surface building festering. So when an opportunity came to try something else we took it. I no longer agree to your terms from now on you will agree to mine." 

As shown in an open area underground a large army is ready to liberate their country from its occupiers.

{Recommended sound and atmosphere: Warframe | We All Lift Together}

12 years ago as the king of Vale demanded resources for his secret project Mantle and Mistral was supposed to bear the resources needed as their punishment for the war by the king. But the noble houses and aristocrats of both Mistral and Mantle devised a scheme so their nations will avoid recession from the enormous demand for the king's secret project. They call upon General Christopher Cordovin of Mistral and General Lagoon of Mantle that was assigned to aid Menagerie to force the Faunus there to mine resources to feed on the enormous demand of the king's project in Vytal. The generals then both ousted Genghis Khan without the King of Vale's approval or knowledge but on the orders of their respective country's nobles and aristocrats. As the years pass the Faunus are forced to mine minerals and dust only for their hard-earned labor to be forcefully taken to be exported outside to be used for others instead to be utilized to build their young nation. As hatred and anger take route in their hearts on their occupiers blaming the King of Vale as the face who is responsible for their hardships, for their struggles daily, and for lying to them when they were given land to call home promising them freedom and rights only for them to be locked up in chains once again to serve their human handlers as they mined and mined all day long. Unbeknown to them it was never on the Kings orders, Knorr was it his intention to exploit or collect resources in Menagerie. As they mined in the mines beneath Menagerie poorly equipped and with no protection as they continued to mine holding back their anger on their human handlers as they know someday they will be liberated as they look upon the flag of their nation the emblem of Genghis Khan depicting a tiger's head surrounded by a thick circle.