Chapter 5: Boogeyman of Mistral

{DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING RWBY OR OTHERWISE. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT}

{AUTHORS NOTE: You guys thought I was gone XD? Sorry by the way for the late upload it's already school here in the Philippines and Man too many things to do gotta maintain my scholarship somehow or else whoops I'm dead XD Be prepared for this going to be one hell of a long chapter}

{Recommended atmosphere: The Power Of All For One [Extended] - My Hero Academia OST }

{Some months later}"

Huntsman

Long before it became a thing or its official name "Huntsman" was even conceived by the first Vytal summit which leads to the creation of the Huntsman academies. They always existed in one form or another, heroes that protected the innocent from the Grimm. Based on the archaeological records they all sprouted and first appeared following the first arc that ever appeared 1 thousand years ago. All were likely one way or another inspired by the first Arc. In some strange way the appearance of the huntsman and the Second Arc recorded in history Gilgamesh King of heroes also corresponded with the strange resurgence of Grimm in Remnant in those years. Making the Huntsman a staple and a very common job by many people as it is required in its early days they were simply hunters who transitioned from hunting animals for food into hunting Grimm for protecting settlements. Glory is great and all for huntsman as they protect people from the Grimm. But the sad reality is that 90% will die in the constant battle against Grimm leaving a trail of broken families, widows, wifeless husbands, and orphaned children as they die on the battlefield. In turn, perpetuates the cycle of misery that made the huntsman's job a necessary yet bittersweet job. When the Huntsman academies were formed taking the huntsman job into the mainstream public as a profitable job. Many former unemployed soldiers that fought in the Great War looking for a job were coerced into becoming Huntsman. The Great War made the condition for the conscription of many people to become soldiers in the decade-long war. The unemployed soldier's skills are all correlated to battle and could not transition into civilian jobs quickly as the war ended so instead many choose to become huntsmen. The brutal resurgence of Grimm in the Great War Grimm Aftermath Crisis still made the job bittersweet as even in the Great War many settlements and villages were lost as their best warriors were conscripted into the army leaving them vulnerable to the Grimm. Leaving many soldiers after the War without homes or families to come back and with vengeance in their hearts as they choose to become huntsman to avenge their fallen villages or dead families.

When Servitor was formally introduced after 10 years of the Great War Aftermath Grimm Crisis suddenly huntsman was almost rendered obsolete by the advanced robotic force. Many Huntsmen retired after being rendered almost useless by the King's project Servitor. While many estimates after 10 or 5 years from now the Huntsman project will be rendered obsolete and canceled along with the huntsman academies as Servitor continues to march on forward against the Grimm. It is also estimated that after 20 years the Huntsman Job will be rendered extinct as Servitor will take on the Grimm entirely rendering entire regions Grimmless and vast lands now completely available to the public as mass migration from the capital cities towards the countryside began. Yet many Huntsmen died as they died battling the Grimm before Servitor was even introduced and with their deaths come's many broken families and orphaned children.

So here we are one family of an orphaned child of a dead huntsman who now has his very own family the fall family household.

Hello, I am Cinder Fall and this is how my life began,