Intermission: SpringFall

{5 years later}

In an unknown location, Tyrian Callows along with another person was called upon by Queen Salem to her Royal Chambers. As they both entered her Chambers as they proceeded to kneel as they waited for the Queen herself. As the two kneeled but as they surveyed the royal chambers it was decorated with fancy ornaments. Elaborate designs litter the chamber walls chiseled to perfection with mason artistry. Majestic pillars that extend into the high ceiling beside them are statues of all kinds of Grimm painted perfectly to their real counterparts. Furniture of high quality was present all around the chambers from majestic king-sized beds to fancy chairs. It could not also be forgotten this room contains loads of magical artifacts from the forgotten age. But her most prized possession is the painting of her with the Archmage wizard of old and their four daughters. Queen Salem was bathing in her pool in her royal chambers while drinking exquisite wine after sensing through her magic that the two have entered her chambers. She walked out of her bathing pool and water dripped from her naked figure as she left. Then she swiped her arms then suddenly towels floated towards her as they scrubbed her naked body of water. She swiped again then the towels go back to their respective placements. She spoke in an ancient dialect as she cast a spell around her body then suddenly black mist swirled around her. The black mist then formed into clothing as a black dress along with undergarments was formed demonstrating her mastery of magic. She spoke in ancient dialect again as she cast a spell to form a portal to travel directly toward her awaited subjects rather than walking into her long chambers. Like a crack in reality a portal was formed in front of her as she stepped forward and arrived at her destination in an instant.

Then she spoke, "Tyrian and Kane, glad you have arrived"

Both spoke in unison, "Thanks, my Queen. We were both called here for what purpose my Queen?"

Salem spoke, "I have called both of you for an important mission."

Tyrian replied, "What mission my Queen?"

Salem answered, "You will assassinate both the current Spring and Fall Maiden. So my former husband and the current head of the Arcs won't have access to both the Relic of Choice and Knowledge that may reveal our future plans if used."

Kane asked, "Where shall we find them, my Queen?"

Salem answered, "Last night I used most of my magic to glance at a single glimpse of their future location. With a fortune-telling spell 1 month from now, the 2 will arrive in the Emerald Forest. There you shall ambush and assassinate the 2 maidens. Am I understood?"

Both spoke, "It shall be done, my Queen."

Tyrian and Arkos Kane proceeded to walk out of the royal chamber of her majesty. They both walk towards the Castle ports. As they both walked Tyrian spoke his mind out.

"Why am I partnered with you?" Tyrian spoke in annoyance.

Kane replied, "Got a problem with me Callows?"

Tyrian answered, "As a matter of fact yes Arc. No matter how much you change or separate your name Arkos you will still be an Arc in my eyes."

Kane replied, "So that's what you're annoyed about huh? The Arc bloodline may be within me but I am different from the Main family we already branched off."

Tyrian argues, "Don't get me that excuse Arc. While my Queen has given you a chance I will be weary."

Kane replied, "Then be wary it will change nothing Callows. I may have the heroic bloodline of the main branch within us all in all we are still heroes at heart. I am loyal to her majesty for her majesties cause is just and right her plan shall save Remnant itself from certain doom. She opened our eyes to the danger that may come if we don't stop the foolishness of her husband and the Main branch family of the Arcs. Again I repeat I am Arkos Kane of the branch family Arkos of the Arcs Tyrian Callows."