third: the blip

- 2018, before and after the blip. -

- Y/n's POV -

- Y/n's POV -

I'm at school, having lunch with my friends at the school grounds when I saw Peter and his friends- MJ and Ned. They look like they're going on a fieldtrip because the school bus was outside. I got curious so I decided to call him.

"Peter!" I shouted, looking at them.

Peter saw me and run closer to our table. I waved at him.

"(Y/n)! what's up?" he asked as he got closer to our table.

"Not much. I just got curious because you guys look like you're going somewhere. Where you guys going?"

"Oh, just MOMA. (Museum of Modern Arts) for art class, boring stuffs." he answered as he shrugged his shoulders.

I nod. "Mr. Mayfield's still the same huh, Sounds fun, I ain't going to take up much of your time. You can go now, take care! See you three at the decathlon meeting later." I said, smiling at him.

"Noted!" He smile and salutes at me as he run back to his friends.

"Don't do anything stupid!" I shouted as he go inside the school bus.

He stick his tongue out at the window while looking at me, his fingers forming an L.

"Unbelievable, he really is my little brother from another mother."

I shook my head while chuckling as their bus took off.

"Look at this!" Luna exclaimed while giggling as she shows me her phone screen, it's an old vine video.

I watched it and laugh with her.

"That's a classic!" Atlas said, grinning, as he joins you two.

"I know!"

I grinned and watch the football team who's playing at the field.

"Hugh is looking at you." Luna whispered at my side.

"Ew." I said, then acts like I'm throwing up.

I then look at Hugh, my ex boyfriend who cheated on me.

"(Y/n)!" He called my name, smiling and waving at me. What an asshole.

"Fucking jerk." Tristan who's reading beside me, muttered under his breath but you guys still heard it.

"Yeah, I can't believe that a person can be that confident." Luna added.

I raised both of my middle finger on him and smiled sarcastically.

"The only right behaviour!" Atlas praised me, chuckling.

I then suddenly had the feeling of having to pee so you excused yourself as you stood up.