seventh: find peter parker.

2024 — New York

(edited)

— Y/n's POV —

"Oh that's definitely them. Come on!" I said to him as I ran to MJ and Ned's direction.

"You can't wait, can't you?" he jokingly said as he ran behind my back, following me.

Hearing it, I just shooked my head while grinning.

"Race you." he then ran faster than me, jumping into the portal first.

Ned's Lola (grandmother) screams when he jumped out of the portal.

The other Peter waves his hand awkwardly.

"Hi... hi!"

Lola throws a pillow at him, then hides.

"No, no, no... it's okay, it's okay, it's okay. I'm a nice guy."

The other Peter Parker then removed his mask, revealing his face.

Ned's jaw dropped and MJ pointed at you before saying—

"Wait, (y/n)?! Who are you with?!"

"It's not what you think!" I quickly defended myself.

"I'm Peter Parker." said the man beside you.

Ned's open mouth widen as he looks at you and then MJ, speechless.

"That's not possible." MJ said, doubting him.

"I am Spider-Man... in my world. But then yesterday, I was-" he cut off, not knowing how he'll explain it. "I was just here."

"I also think that he is, the way he swung against the buildings while holding me is screaming "he is some kind of a spiderman" to me. I guess he really is a Peter Parker from another universe."

Lola peeks around the corner, as the other Peter turns and studies the portal, geeking out.

"Wow... string theory, multidimensional reality, and matter displacement..." he glances at the three of you. "All real?"

"Yeah.." you replied.

Ned and MJ were both speechless as they process what they've heard.

"And thank God, He's good at whatever a Spider-man does or I'll never go with him nor believe him. He's also handsome, so that's a plus." I randomly mumbled.

"Well, thank you for the compliment. I guess?" the other Peter replied.

I then laughed nervously when I realized they heard what I said.

"Oh haha.. I mean- you know,"

"Our Peter Parker has the visual so I thought maybe other universe's Peter Parker will be handsome too." I smiled awkwardly.