epilogue.

Somewhere — Uknown Location.

— Y/N's POV —

"Strange's spell.. maybe a mistake.. my dad—" you responded, your whole body started disappearing. "Oh no no no. Y/n!" you heard him shouted. Soon enough, your eyes shut down as you travelled into the abyss.

"No!!" your eyes snap open as you screamed, your forehead covered in cold sweat, shaking, your heart pounding, as your eyes scan around the room suspicious and paranoid that the horror may have followed you there. "It's just a dream." you told yourself as you glanced through the window, it was still dark.

"Hey. You're okay. It's just a dream. You're safe." the man with a familiar voice said. He then opened the light switch. The sudden brightness has blinded your eyes for a moment. "It's just a bad dream, I get them too." the man softly spoke, assuring you.

You slowly open your eyes, adjusting to the light. As you recovered your clear sight, you realize that you weren't in your room and the man beside you was a person you don't even know and was definitely not your father.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"I'm Peter Parker. You're in a hospital. Don't worry, I'm not dangerous. I won't hurt you either."

"Peter Parker? you're not Peter." "Why am I here?" you continue on asking him, slowly getting out the bed.

"I am Peter Parker." "And you're here because—"

"You're not Peter."

"I am." "Look, I think you don't remember me but I do remember you. I know you, though only a little. But that doesn't matter. I understand, you're confused." the man said, sighing.

"What’s happening?" the woman in the couch woke up, I don't know her either. "Oh, you're finally awake? It's okay, darling."

"Let me explain what's happening or more like what happened."

"Why would I believe you?" "What do you need from me? My dad will surely give it to you, just let me go home."

"We don't want anything from you, just please let me explain."

"Yes, darling. Listen to him. We're not dangerous. Just give him a chance to speak." the woman added.

You nod, signing him to speak.

"I'm Peter Parker and what happened is—"