fifth: who are you?!

2024 —  New York

— Peter's POV —

— Peter's POV —

We are at Happy's condo at the moment. I brought them all here to try if I can fix them. Doc Ock's curing device was successful and I'm now giving Electro's.

I exited the storage room where the curing devices are made and go straight to the kitchen, where I see Electro who's sitting down at the kitchen table. I sat down beside him.

"Okay, um... It just goes right here." I said as I placed the device into his chest.

The device activated and Electro felt uneasy.

"That should be drawing power now. I'm gonna come back in a second just to check on it. But..."

I pointed out the indicator lights.

"Keep an eye on the lights. When they're all green, it means that all the electricity in your body's dissipated. Well, not all of the electricity. I mean, obviously you know that you need electricity for your brain to function. Your nervous system is—" I stopped and chuckled nervously.

"I'm not really sure why I'm explaining electricity to you."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Are these your LEGOs?" He randomly blurted out, pointing at my legos.

Then it was silent, an awkward beat from his curing device ring out. Afterwards, I heard an Alert Signal from the storage room.

"Uh, I gotta go. I'll be back." I excused myself.

As I work on Sandman's cure, I stopped abruptly, then looked around.

My Spider-Sense are going off.

Something just doesn't feel right.

Doc Ock immediately noticed the sudden change of my mood.

"Peter?"

Then, Norman.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know.." I reply to them.

I exited the storage room, making my way through the living room. Doc Ock and Norman follows.

"May?" I called out. May comes down the stairs.