thirteenth: going home

New York — Still in the Statue of Liberty.

— 3rd POV —

Dr. Strange emerges from a portal near the crown, carrying The Box. Peter drops down in front of him, taking off his mask.

"Strange, wait, we’re so close—"

"Skip it! I’ve been dangling over the Grand Canyon for twelve hours!" Strange exclaimed, he stops when he notices the older Peter.

"I know. I know, I know, I, uh...um, ah.."

The other Peter falls in — all three Spider-Men in a row. Dr. Strange looks at them, stunned.

"I’m sorry about that, sir. I mean.."

The older Peter steps in, looking at Strange. "You went to the Grand Canyon?"

"He could've used your help, man." The other Peter added.

Dr. Strange rolls his eyes, shakes his head.

"No, no, no, it’s okay! It’s okay! Uh, these.. these are my new friends." Peter told Strange before pointing the older Peter— "This is Peter Parker." and then pointing at the other Peter "This is Peter Parker. Spider-man. Spider-Man. They’re me's from.. other universes. They’re here to help."

Dr. Strange got overwhelmed "No, no.."

"This is the wizard that I was telling you about." Peter said to the other Peters.

"Look, I am really impressed that you’ve managed to give them all a second chance, kid. But this has to end. Now." Strange said to Peter but before he can reply, a person in a floating hoverboard arrives.

"Can the Spider-Man come out to
play?!"

the older Peter turns towards that oh so familiar voice, his eyes widening when he sees—

Green Goblin on his glider, silhouetted by the moon. He rockets down, lobbing volley after volley of Pumpkin Bombs!

Doc Ock adeptly springs into action —  grabbing bombs out of Dr. Strange’s path - while the Peters quickly dodge several explosions.

In the chaos, Goblin swoops down and — steals the box from Dr. Strange.

Peter turns his head, seeing it.

One of Doc Ock’s tentacles grabs onto the glider, holding Goblin in place, as Dr. Strange uses an Eldritch Whip to take back the box.

Furious, Goblin twists —  his glider slicing through Ock’s tentacle arm. Doc Ock shudders in pain, as Goblin jets off.

Strange started manipulating the box with magic. Suddenly, all three Peters sense it. Something off about The Box. something inside. A pumpkin bomb.

"Strange, no!" Peter tried to warn Strange.