Angel salvadore

Angel starts to show off her powers

As everyone finishes showing off their amazingly cool powers leaving your girlfriend angel and you up next to show yours

As everyone finishes showing off their amazingly cool powers leaving your girlfriend angel and you up next to show yours. "Ok me next!" You hear angel cheer as she stands up. You watch as everyone bursts out into excitement as Angels once back tattoo turns into fairy wings.

You also notice that all the boys watch especially closely making your jaw and fists clench instantly. You were never the jealous type but something about Angel just made you extra protective and jealous.

And once angel finished showing off her powers you were up next. You stood up not saying a word (since you were still pissed off), picking up a glass of water that shat on the table in front of you. With the class of water you turned it into beer, you then got a piece of paper and turned it into a flower, you handed both to your girlfriend with a flirty wink.

"So you can turn things into different objects?" You hear raven question.

"Yeah pretty much," you reply with a smile

"Turn my pen into a gun!" Havok says handing you a pen.

"I don't know if I can-" you try to say but was soon cut off by angel.

"Come on babe you can do it!" So you grab the pen and morph it into a small hand gun. You listen as all the teens cheer as you shoot 2 bullets into the wall just to prove that the gun was real.

"That was amazing baby." You hear angel whisper to you as you sit down next to her.

"Thank you my love." You whisper back and press a kiss on her cheek.