Dr Helen Cho

(Something goes wrong on a mission)

Y/n pov:

My blaring alarm wakes me up in the early morning and with a groan I open my eyes and turn it off. "Mmm baby why did you set your alarm for so early?" I hear my brilliant girlfriend Dr Helen Cho groan as she too wakes up.

"Good morning to you too." I mumble as I place my lips on hers. "The team needs me on a mission today."

"Again? Y/n you've been going on a lot of missions lately." Helen says, concern eminent in her voice.

"I know but trust me babe this is supposed to be a quick one... I'll be back in a blink of an eye." I erasure my girlfriend, gently placing my hands on either sides of her face and kissing her lips again.

"Im just worried thats all."

"Like I said I'll be back before you even notice I'm gone and anyways you'll be to busy with Banner." I joke, getting out of bed and putting my suit on. "I better get going. I love you so much ok?"

"I love you too and baby please be safe." And with one last kiss I'm off to meet the avengers.

(Time skip: during the mission. Y/n pov)

"Y/n, when we get to those doors we need to be silent. Supposedly the bomb is in there and who knows who else." Currently Clint aka Hawkeye and I are heading towards a room where Hydra have set up a bomb is that supposed to go off killing millions working in this building. The rest of the team are evacuating the works and others near by to make sure nothing can get worse.

As we approach the doors I pull out my glock and Clint pulls out his bow and arrow. My hand hovers over the door knob as I turn around and give Clint a small nod. I quickly turn the knob and we burst through the door only to see the bomb and hostages. The people all turn to us, scared to death by our sudden arrival. "Holy shit." I whisper to myself.

"Y/n! You defuse the bomb I'll get these people out!" Clint yells, snapping me out of my shocked haze.

I dash over to the bomb and look down at it. My eyes lock with the timer, my eyes go wide, im frozen, theres not much time left. "Clint get everyone out now!" I yell over the coms.

"Y/n, what's happening?!" Clint yells back.

"Tell Helen im sorry." And in an instant the bomb bursts and everything goes black.

"Y/n? Y/n?! Are you there!?" ...