Gwen Stacy

(You meet your bosses daughter)

(Y/n POV:)

"Alright sir I just got information on our new case. It's all on my desk ready for first thing tomorrow." I say walking to Captain Stacey's desk. I can tell he's packed up for the night, probably going home soon.

"Good job officer. Well I'm heading home and I'll see you tomorrow." Captain Stacy says grabbing his things and walking to the exit.

"See you then." I reply, watching him leave before going over to my desk and packing up my things.

The station now empty, I walk over to turn the lights off when something catches my eye. Sitting on captain Stacy's desk is his badge, sparkling in the light. I go over to his desk and grab it then leave, heading straight for Captain Stacy's place to give back his lost possession.

Once I arrive I knock on the door, expecting for my captain to answer but instead I'm met with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. "H-hi. Um I'm looking for Captain Stacy. Is he here?" I stumble, trying to talk to the girl that has some how entranced me.

"Yeah he's here and who are you may I ask." The blonde asks, her eyes locked straight with mine.

"I'm Officer Y/n L/n, I work with Captain Stacy," I respond formally.

"Well officer please come in." The girl says, stepping aside to let me. As I walk in I notice the girls eyes wonder up and down me, she's totally checking me out right now. "He's in the kitchen."

"Thanks." I walk through the house finally making my way to the kitchen where I see Captain Stacy and his wife cooking. "Hello sir." I say, making my presences known.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Captain Stacy asks, shock very evident on his face.

"I'm here to give you your badge back, you left it at the station." I say handing his bag over to him.

"I hope it's ok I let him dad." The blonde from before says.

Wait. DAD?!

"I see you've met my daughter Gwen." Captain Stacy says, snapping me out of my shock.

I cant have a crush on my bosses daughter! I'm dead if Mr Stacy finds out.

"Y/n? Y/n! Are you ok?" Gwen says her hands gently on my face. "You look out of it."

"I- um yeah, I'm just tired." I say starting to head towards the front door. I have to go before I do something bad.

"Wait Y/n!" I hear Gwen's voice yell as she rushes after me. "I know we just met but you seem like a nice person and I'd love to hang out with you sometime, if that's cool with you of course."

"I'd love that but I don't know if your dad would let this happen." I say, motioning between the two of us.

"Who said there'd be an us"

"Shit Gwen I'm so sorry! I-"

"I'm joking y/n." Gwen says, cutting me off and laughing.

"Well um I better get going, it was nice meeting you." I say wrapping up our conversation.

"See you later officer." Gwen says, a big smile on her face as she closes the door.

I'm in trouble.