Part 2 (Hyunjin's Past)

//Flashback. 16 years ago//

Author POV

Hyunjin's past

4-years-old Hyunjin was crying because of the big cut on his arm that was caused by his drunk mom. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He quickly kept quiet when he heard his dad yell. His mom passed out in her room.

His dad was busy watching some random p0rn movies on the TV while innocent Hyunjin was sitting on the floor in his room crying silently as the cut on his arm was bleeding profusely. He hiccuped as he went on his bed and laid down.

He hoped morning would come quickly so he could ask his neighbor to treat his wound after his parents leave. With that thought, he closed his eyes and slept while crying because of the pain in his arm, innocent mind and fragile heart.

//Meanwhile//

"OMG!" Kevin (Mr Hwang) exclaimed as he got up from his seat. "What happened?" His wife came, rubbing her eyes as she just woke up. "Gosh, a prophecy was revealed that 2 chosen ones that are bound by souls will save the country."

Maria (Mrs Hwang) was confused. "So?" He looked at her. "The relatives of the chosen ones will get a lot. Fortune, fame, luxury." Maria widened her eyes. "If only that useless brat was one of them." Suddenly, Kevin looked at her with an evil smirk.

"What if he is?" She looked at him confused. "Huh?" "We can make him the chosen one." Maria looked at him as if he was stupid. "Are you crazy? We can't lie to them. The truth will come out eventually and we'll be in hell of a mess."

Lucas smirked more. "Who said we'll lie?" "Huh?" "Let's make him the chosen one... with the help of the devil." Maria widened her eyes. "You've gone psycho! Who's soul are we trading for that you're so confident?!" "Hyunjin."

//Time skip//

Lucas and Maria went to an abandoned building. They bought a witch with them. "This is perfect." The witch said. She was a different witch. An evil witch with an explainable powerful dark magic. She started to draw a pentagram.

"We need both of your blood for the offering." They handed out their hands. The witch, Midnight, cut Maria's palm making her yelp. Her blood flew and filled the goblet that was prepared in the middle of the pentagram. Then, Lucas. Lastly, Midnight herself.

Black and red smoke started coming out. Midnight started chanting in an old hex. Meant to do bad rather than good. A red figure appears with horns and wings. His tail was long and pitch black eyes were serving nightmares.

"What have you summoned me here for?" Maria looked at the witch. She nodded, making her look at Lucas. "We're here to make a deal." The demon raised his brow. "What?" "Our son's soul for luxury." The demon laughed but, when he saw their serious face he stopped.

Even the demon was shocked someone could sacrifice their child for luxury. "What's the deal?" The couple smirked. "Make our son the chosen one. After the war, you can take his soul as a payback." The demon was taken aback but composed himself.

"Alright." The couple were about to celebrate. "But." The demon cut them off. "Bring me a girl child to bond with his soul. The chosen ones are bound together. Bring me a child to make it a reality."

To be continued...