Part 6 (Y/N's Secret)

Bonded By War

~Entry six~

~Hwang Hyunjin~
Writer: Violet Lee

Mastermind: My bestie<3

Hyunjin POV (Hyunjin will have the most POV in this series)

I was making breakfast when I heard steps entering the kitchen. I turned around from the stove and saw Y/N in my shirt that reached her knees. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before coming to me and hugged me.

"Morning, Hyunnie~" I chuckled. I hugged her waist and she looked up at me. "Had a nice night's sleep, Princess?" She blushed. I chuckled and pecked her lips. "Sit down, love. Breakfast is ready." She did as told as I set the table before sitting beside her.

She was about to take the pancakes I made but I stopped her. "Ah ah ah. Pray first." She scratched her nape before quickly saying her prayers and ate right away. I giggled and said my prayer before eating. "Y/N." "Hmmm?"

I took a deep breath. "You know how we have a scar on our foreheads?" She tilted her head and looked at me with her doe eyes. She moved her hair away from her forehead. "This?" I moved my hair and nodded. "These aren't normal scars."

She looked confused. I sighed and slowly began to tell her everything. I could see her tears slowly falling from her eyes. I cupped her face and wiped her tears. "D-Does that mean we'll die? Or one of us will- NO! I can't. I want to be with you no matter what."

She quickly hugged me tight that made me almost fall off my chair. I hugged her and patted her back, soothing her. "Hey, hey. It's okay." Suddenly, a voice appeared making us flinch. "It's almost time." Y/N hid her face in my chest and asked shakingly.

"Is t-that him?" I looked at her and nodded. The demon sighed and came to us. He looked at me for permission and I nodded. He gently tucked on Y/N's sleeve which made her look at him. "Hey, there. I have a name you know."

He smiled at her sweetly. She looked at me. I smiled at her and nodded. She looked at the demon with her innocent doe eyes. "What's your name?" The demon chuckled at her innocent question. "I'm Seungmin. And I'll be your friend."

She tilted her head. "Are you... lonely?" Seungmin's breath hitched. Her question was innocent but I knew to him it held a lot of meaning. "Ummm... Clean up." He said and quickly stood up. "We have to go. Soon."

I could see Y/N's eyes were filled with fresh tears. "S-So s-s-soon?" I quickly hugged her and held her head. "Shhh Y/N. Calm down." I looked at Seungmin and told him to leave which he nodded and left.

I carried Y/N bridal style and brought her to our bedroom. I laid her on the bed and I laid beside her as I hugged her. "Y/N. I promise I'll protect you no matter what. I promise this, love." She lifted her head and looked at me.

"H-Hyun. I-I can't l-l-lose you." She broke down and hugged me tight. I tried to calm her down which worked slowly. "Y/N. T- Seungmin's nice. I'm sure he has a reason and he'll try not to hurt us. But he's tied down by the curse too."

She sat up and wiped her tears before looking at me. I sat up and held her hand. "Okay." I smiled. "Let's get ready and go out. Seungmin's probably waiting." She nodded. But before I got up, she pulled me and attached our lips.

We pulled back a few minutes later. "Y/N." "Hyunjin... I need you." I smiled. "I need you too, love." I kissed her as I carried her. I went to the bathroom and closed the door. We didn't know how long we could love. So, we took each chance that we got.

//Time skip//

We walked in the living room and saw Seungmin. He was looking at our pictures. He looked at us and smiled. His big red wings spread out and his normal eyes glowed red before turning jet black. "We'll go now." We nodded.

"Hyunjin." I turned to him and looked at him questioningly. "Yes?" "Can I talk to Y/N?" He looked at Y/N before continuing. "Alone." I hesitated but when Y/N smiled at me assuringly, I nodded and left to give them privacy.

Y/N POV

I looked at Seungmin. "What is it?" "One question. Honest answer." I was confused but nodded. "Okay." "Are you perhaps sick, Y/N?" I froze. He sighed. "Y/N. This may potentially kill you." I smiled. "Aren't Hyunjin and I are gonna die anyway after all this is over?"

He looked perplexed but nodded, confirming my assumption. "Seungmin." He walked closer and lifted my chin. "I saw you as a child. And now you grew up so well. If you have a request, just say it. It's the least I could do." I smiled.

"I'm sick. So, transfer all my life to Hyunjin so he can live and just take me alone."

To be continued...