Part 3 (Y/N's Past)

//Flashback. 16 years ago//

Author POV

Y/N's past

"Where are we gonna find a child?" Maria asked Lucas. He shrugged. "However it is, we have to find one at any cost." Suddenly, a loud shriek made them flinch. It turned into wails and crying. "You hear that?" Maria asked as she looked at her husband.

"Yeah." They looked at each other. "A baby!" They said and ran to the direction. It was coming from a nearby bridge. They went under it and saw a box. The sound was coming from there. "I swear if it's a boy I'm gonna leave it here to rot." said Lucas.

They peeked in the box and saw a beautiful baby. Maria opened the cloth that was wrapped around it to check the gender. She smiled widely and looked at Lucas. "It's a girl." He smiled. "Let's bring her there now. They haven't left yet."

Maria nodded. She lifted the baby and they ran towards the abandoned building. They reached the place and went inside. Midnight was still there and so was the whole set up. "We have a child!" They exclaimed, making the witch turn to them.

She smirked. "Good. Put her in the pentagram." Maria put the baby down. "Now. Do you have the thing I told you to come in prepared with?" "I have it." Lucas said as he took out a small bottle which was filled with droplets of Hyunjin's blood which he took when the boy was asleep.

Lucas handed the bottle to Midnight. She smirked. "Good." She took the baby's palm and made a cut which caused the baby to scream in pain. "Fuck we need to do this fast." She stood up and went to take the goblet.

She put the goblet beside the baby and started mixing the two blood together as she chanted a spell. Smoke came as the demon reappeared. He looked at the three coldly but softened up when he saw a baby. "You found one?" The couple nodded.

The demon sighed. "A deal's a deal. Start the ritual." The demon commanded the witch as she obeyed. The ritual needed both mortal and immortal powers to work. The ritual went on as the baby cried.

A scar appeared on the baby's forehead. "The ritual is complete." The demon said as smoke that appeared started disappearing. "It will happen once both children have come of age. They will end the war and I will have their soul."

The three mortals were confused. The demon noticed it and sighed. "Once their souls are bound together, they live and die together. If one is gone, the other will follow."

The demon hesitated but continued his words. "Unless for a few conditions." "What?" The demon glared at Maria making her shut (THE FUCK!) up. "I shall not tell. As it's a decision only either one of the two souls can make." With that, he disappeared.

//Back at home//

"Owww!" Hyunjin woke up as he felt pain on his forehead. He held it and when he looked at his palm there was blood. He went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "What's this?" Little Hyunjin saw a scar on his forehead.

It was the same one with the baby. A crescent moon shaped scar just above the right eye. "Probably nothing." Hyunjin shrugged and went back to continue his slumber. But, little did he know, his 'nothing' will turn into 'tormenting'.

To be continued...

Enjoy and your feedback is very much appreciated<3