⭑ ★ 💒 ‧chapter 1 ‧ so are you doing it? ‧ 🎀

☆( ᴗ ̫ ᴗ ) ☆
╔uu══════════════════╗
☆❝‧chapter 1 ‧ so are you doing it? ‧ ❞
╚══════nn════════════╝

"kang taehyun pls report too the staff room"Kang taehyun a 16 year old high schooler , with not much of a good social life , only having 1 friend named hueining Kai . People believed to call him the icy king of the school , coz all taehyun did was sit alone and study and shooed away whoever approached him.

He just wanted a quiet life probably, but we all know this won't continue in a long run.

Taehyun reaches the staff room , and goes to his home room teacher , Mr.Seokjin , as he heard his teacher speak , about what seem to be a documentary, but taehyun was staring at the lowest , I mean like lowest student in the school Choi Beomgyu.

A person with a faltering social life and a year older than him also not to be surprised he was kind of popular within the girls cause of his looks , but taehyun only cared about the others grades

You see taehyun really didn't pay attention to his teacher so when his teacher asked him "do you agree to this documentary" , taehyun just bluntly replied

"Yeah sure whatever if it pays then it's good"

Yeah it did pay him in 2 way ; a boyfriend and money

✿ ﹒ ✩  ﹢  ♡  +×+  ✿ ﹒ ✩  ﹢  ♡

The world is always not so nice to you when you don't pay attention to your teacher.
Taehyun is finds himself sitting in the same room as the chaotic and not so glorious Choi beomgyu , he is so annoying .

Also how did he end up sitting here ? Well you see it's the first day of shooting and they are being asked questions , the theme of the documentary is

"A top student with a bottom student life together as friends"

Clearly ,  here we all know who is the top and bottom student , taehyun never really wanted to interact with choi beomgyu , but i guess his worse fear is here.

taehyun was so indulged in his own thoughts , he did not hear the directors question and kept spacing out.

"taehyun? taehyun? taehyun-si?" the director , beomgyu both having enough of taehyun spacing out had an idea of bringing him back on the earth, beomgyu shifts his chair right infront of taehyun ,
the younger was still spacing out not knowing whats around him.

beomgyu did a low sigh , the director looked at beomgyu's behavior , motioned his camera crew to start rolling the camera , and point it at them.

beomgyu with mischief written all over his face , brought his face close too , taehyun's
and did a loud clap bring him back to reality.

but the first thing that happen was , that  he was only brought back for only 1 second , and then he again went back to lala land , coz the handsome knight of his dreams was right in front of him

this knight had the entire world held in his eyes , and taehyun could stare at those eyes for ever , and never look at anything , all he wanted to kiss his eyes , they were so.. mesmerizing.

beomgyu on the other hand , didnt really notice that he had brought himself too close , but also ended up staring at the other's doe eyes.

this went on for a whole minute , until the director cleared his throat loudly bringing the two back too reality , taehyun finally understood its not his knight of dreams but his worst enemy , beomgyu.

with clear disgust taehyun pushed the elder away from him , and the next thing he knows , that beomgyu is having a tight grip on his hand , having a playful smirk planted on his face.

'what is he ploting?'

taehyun knew beomgyu liked trouble and annoying people , and this thought occured to him like it was meant to keep him ready for whatever is next.

it was beomgyu pushing him and his chair down together , taehyun was so sure he hates this guys , and will no matter what happens will stay away from him.

well we all know nothing really goes according to taehyun here.

✿ ﹒ ✩ ﹢ ♡ +×+ ✿ ﹒ ✩ ﹢ ♡

₊˚ ฅ ๑•ᴗ•๑ ฅ __Author-nim's note :> ~! 🌈 ໑ ₊˚
ଓ‧꒷₊‧ 🍰 How are you? i hope you enjoyed this little taegyu fanfic  i put alot of work into it :)!! ₊˚
꒱— 🌸 ₊˚Ꮚ this fanfic was highly inspired by the kdrama , "our beloved summer" pls do watch it!! ୧🌙・
₊˚✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .

— 20/04/22