♡﹒❙﹒ chapter 6﹒pay for me ﹒❙﹒

☆( ᴗ ̫ ᴗ ) ☆
╔uu══════════════════╗
☆❝‧chapter 6 - pay for me!❞
╚══════nn════════════╝

So what if this was going a bit down hill...after all everything is meant to happen for a reason. Beomgyu was being stubborn and that was new to taehyun . As for what he remembered his ex was , he was...kind? Not stubborn? Didn't throw sarcastic comments here and there? He just became like him... and at this point he doesn't know if he is questioning himself or describing the other.. it's all too new to him. After having so many years of break meeting the other would have been shocking for anyone he has changed so much. Surely no one would say that "oh that's the old beomgyu right there!" No , no one would cause its deifficult to imagine it.

TAEHYHN POV:

I got dressed up and walked out of my not so great house.. grandma still is in the room and is a sleep this is a great opportunity to go early to work , and work means stalking. Stalking who? Beomgyu. Since the day I have been made to recruit him as an artist for the upcoming show it's been all over... no one listens to the other , and beomgyu assistant wont pick up any of my calls. What must I do? Should I quit the idea of leading this- nah that's a lot I should just ask another artist with the same vibe. Just wondering about it I bumped into a person.

"Ah! I am so sorry.." I exclaimed without looking up. The guy was pretty tall. And o thought I was tall. Ha very funny-

"Let's talk. Taehyun-ah" said the voice

And it was all to similar to me. Looking up it was one and only...

.
Huening kai!

"Oh my god how are you?" I hugged the old friend of mine "you are so rude to not keep contact" I nagged him.

"Says you." Huening laughed it out.

"Hey I am here too" a bit far away was a familiar face.

"Hello, good morning I am starving" said beomgyu finally reaching me and hueining

"I am not so , let's talk on coffee" I smiled in Too huening, I mean who would wanna have lunch with him? Wait. WAIT I WOULD.

"Nah wait actually no I am hungry. No wait I am starving I haven't ate since years!" I exclaimed in a panicky manner and the other two giggle but beomgyu soon reverted back to a cold expression.

"Whatever I have work to do I will talk to yall later" he waved and as he was walking away I didn't know how to stop him. I need to stop him. "Bruh What a pussy can't even have lunch with a group of friends after years." And knowing beomgyu it would work like a charm and so it did he walked back to me , holding my hand. "Why not but u r paying whatever" said him and I would gladly pay for breakfast for him.

"Ok so I am third wheeling all of a sudden" said huening in a low tone but I didn't care nor did beomgyu so I let him off the hook.

₊˚ ฅ ๑•ᴗ•๑ ฅ __Author-nim's note :> ~! 🌈 ໑ ₊˚
ଓ‧꒷₊‧ 🍰 just a reminder I am alive and stuff kay, gunna is write this more since I need a break from
Things , also guess who is in a committed relationship? My best friend 😭
!! ₊˚꒱— 🌸 ₊˚Ꮚ this fanfic was highly inspired by the kdrama , "our beloved summer" pls do watch it!! ୧🌙
・₊˚✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .