♡﹒❙﹒ chapter 3 ﹒just the start ❙﹒♡

☆( ᴗ ̫ ᴗ ) ☆
╔uu══════════════════╗
☆❝‧chapter 3 - just the start❞
╚══════nn════════════╝

"Yah !!!" Yeonjun screamed
"What do you want hyung" Beomgyu asked,

So now Choi Beomgyu is a famous artist , he graduated collage (well maybe not) he doesn't really like exposing the fact he is a famous artist , he always wanted a double life ,
so now he got what he wanted , a double life , well nothing really new happened which he would tell others , but something really did happen, a lot happen actually but he would like to keep it hidden all the time , he suffered through insomia , and lives his artist life in the dark.

he has been working really hard since he graduated his school days , he now is a full time artist and a side helper at his parents food chain company , he never really depended on his parents no matter how wealthy he was , he wanted to build his own life , through his own skills.

his best friend - yeonjun , since first year of collage now became his manager , and to be honest he pays him alot , like alot , he has been always very humble to him cause he was there always for him , even after 9 years after collage he is been with him and never left his side , unlike someone else.

"hyung whats on my schedule" beomgyu asked bluntly , "absolutely nothing ! Becoz you are lazy and never get your work done!" yeonjun screamed at beomgyu , to be honest yeonjun was done with beomgyu at this point , he knows that beomgyu works hard alot but right now thats not relevant if he doesnt handle anything proper , especially having Mr.Kim namjoon has his opponent artist in everything he does.

"can you please think of an exhibit please? , you need it , your popularity is going down day by day , only because of Mrs.Shin you were able too get it all back , but now even thats fading away" said the manager in a cold blooded tone but in a clam manner.

you ask who is Mrs.Shin? well no one knows if she is married but people still use Mrs. for her , miss kim tae shin. weird name right? anyways she is a famous actress who found beomgyu's art online while trying to shop for something entirely diffrent , and when she saw his painting , she decribed it as "pure art , a feeling of calmness" and as soon as she purchased , she pormoted as much she could ! and thats how our boy beomgyu became a tiny bit popular since last time.

"i will think about it later , i am going back to sleep good night" - and then he dozed of praying no one would disturb his sleep.

✿ ﹒ ✩  ﹢  ♡  +×+  ✿ ﹒ ✩  ﹢  ♡

"TAEHYUN-SHI WE DID NOT EXPECT THIS FROM YOU!" taehyun was now getting scolded for no reason. he ended up working for an art and idol exhibiting company , he graduated collage with top marks but yet landed  up at low - wage job , how fun.

never in his darkest dreams he imaged of doing an art exhibit , but all he needed was an artist for it , well he found quiet a few artist but this one artist gave him nostaligia , about someone and now he is presenting about it , but he made a spelling mistake somewhere and now he is being scolded.

"sorry , can i continue" taehyun asked to his boss "continue." he replied.

"so we have been thinking to ask the artist ben , his art seems beautifull personally thinking this would be a great oppotunity , his art was also bought by Mrs.Shin" , who is ben? god fucking knows but breaking the 4th wall ben is beomgyu , but no one knows that ok.

"i like the idea , i hope you can get this through asap , i am leaving you head of this project" and thats when taehyuns face lit up , he was in love with the idea of being the leader of this project , its like a dream come true , especially knowing that he gets to work with the one and only ben!

"Yes thank you so much for this opportunity!"

✿ ﹒ ✩ ﹢ ♡ +×+ ✿ ﹒ ✩ ﹢ ♡

taehyun presses on the door bell , oh god this place is awfully familliar to him , what the fuck?. beomgyu lazily opens the door to be only greeted by the face of taehyun looking in the oposite direction.

. taehyun and beomgyu make eye contact

beomgyu shuts the door in panic , and runs to get a few things from his room , he has been waiting for this moment for god knows how many years! on the other hand taehyun is in shook , he cant seem to talk out anything , or process anything. beomgyu runs back towards the door and opens the door , and suddenly he says.

"hi" and beings to sprinkle water at the other , and then throws alot of salt at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK CHOI BEOMGYU? I AM NOT A GHOST OH COME ON , THIS IS A NEW SUIT"screams taehyun as if they met after 9 years , well they kind of did.

"fuck why are you here ?" think beomgyu
"fuck why am i here?" thinks taehyun
this wasnt the end of their never ending saga of madness , this was just the start.

₊˚ ฅ ๑•ᴗ•๑ ฅ __Author-nim's note :> ~! 🌈 ໑ ₊˚
ଓ‧꒷₊‧ 🍰 hi! here you , i think this is enough of a cliff hanger , i think i will edit this more, the chapter orgianlly was huge i just cut it short off also go stream good bye gone bad!
!! ₊˚꒱— 🌸 ₊˚Ꮚ this fanfic was highly inspired by the kdrama , "our beloved summer" pls do watch it!!  ୧🌙
・₊˚✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .