♡﹒❙﹒ chapter 5﹒kang fucking taehyun ﹒❙

☆( ᴗ ̫ ᴗ ) ☆
╔uu══════════════════╗
☆❝‧chapter 5 - kang fucking taehyun!❞
╚══════nn════════════╝

"Yah ! Beomgyu get off me !" Said taehyun almost screaming and laughing it was a sight to see.

"No! Stop asking your what if questions and then I will stop!" Screamed back beomgyu while tickiling the other.

"Ahh ok ok ok I will stop oh my god STOP" said Taehyun still laughing .

Finally beomgyu holds on to taehyun and gentely lifts the younger up and places him on his lap.

"Please don't ever say what if we break up." Said beomgyu now slowly placing his head on nook of Taehyuns neck.

"I love you" said taehyun with a bright smile on his face , not moving inch but slowly placing his head on beomgyu's.

"BEOMGYU BEOMGYU BEOMGYU ON EARTH BEOMGYU" screamt yeonjun in a distressed manner

"What..." Beomgyu answers back to the older coming back to reality.

Until he realises..

He is in a confrence meeting

With?

Kang fucking taehyun.

✿ ﹒ ✩ ﹢ ♡ +×+ ✿ ﹒ ✩ ﹢ ♡

"Do it or else I am feeding you to dogs-" said yeonjun in a threatening voice.

"Nah let him be more desperate for me-" Beomgyu replied while leaning back on the sofa.

Currently they are at a coffee and dinner "popin star" and yeonjun cannot't help but check out the owner of the shop even though he was merely just there for work and nothing more but he just wanted to spank that ass , the owner look like a whole damn bunny who was 6 feet tall and super strong and who would always get around and a picture perfect guy who would have life insurance at the bank.

"So what? Don't you want sales?" Asked yeonjun still staring at the owner.

"No! I want him to be desperate !" Answered back beomgyu thinking he looks cool.

And to be truthful

He wasn't.

✿ ﹒ ✩ ﹢ ♡ +×+ ✿ ﹒ ✩ ﹢ ♡

"Do it or else I am feeding you so the dog-" said an unknown female voice.

"Yah! Shh , i am busy don't chu see?" Sprewed huening

"Stop it you are embarrassing me !!!" Screamed yeri covering her face with her hands.

"Shhhhhh!!" Huening hissed once more.

He could see yeonjun staring at a random person and beomgyu talking about something in great pride.

"You had one job. One fucking job. And you decide to spy? At the people who we have a proposal for? Thank god taehyun is at his home other wise- other wise- other wise- I would have to go and ,,spy'' on him !" Raps out yeri.

Today popin star was pretty filled up because of the two spies they made sure their entire crew and team goes to cafe and dinner so the two can spy on the main leads.
"Sh babygirl I am busy daddy will give you attention later" said huening Kai in a teasing voice still looking towards mains leads table.

Yeri made a gross and disgusted look , ew what did he call her ¿ baby girl ? Ew who even says that now?

To be honest yeri liked it. The short 5'5 brunette might had a small little crush at her colleague. Oh my don't get her wrong but huening looked like a whole Greek god whether he is working or not.

It didn't matter. Whatever he wore whatever he did made him attractive to the brunette. But she clearly knew the latter didn't have the same thought for her.

He is famous , loved , popular , professional who wouldn't love a guy like him? Yeri wasnt considered pretty enough against all the girls who asked him out.

The only difference is  she was prettier than all the girls asked him out.

✿ ﹒ ✩ ﹢ ♡ +×+ ✿ ﹒ ✩ ﹢ ♡

"Ok now what" said Taehyun leaning back on the sofa in his room while having his phone in his hand which seemed to be on handsfree mode on a call with a user named "idiotic bun😈" Taehyun had his hair messy and his shirt was as good as gone coz that shit was tore badly.

"How does beomgyu even look?" Said  soobin on the other side of the line, preparing an iced americano for a specific man who was awfully hot.

"Ok wait lemme think of how to describe him" said taehyun pouting through the phone and looking up to the ceiling to think about the other.

As soobin walked towards another counter he just waited for the other to start speaking.

"He has long black hair and black locks and recently he got golden highlights done and also he pretty tall and has pretty nose and eyelashes, he has a majestic side profile also he has...." taehyun kept blabbering about the other while soobin was writing the coustomers name on their cup.

As he walked he laughed at the youngers way of describing the mysterious man.

"He also has a besti who is now his assistant yeon-''
"An iced americano for yeonjun!"
Said soobin in a excited manner and gave the yeonjun an excited look and not paying any attention to beomgyu,as he took the dishes away from the table and started walking away he realised his friend on the other line was awfully quiet.

"So what were you gunna say?"
"You just served his assistant an iced americano"
"WHAT"

₊˚ ฅ ๑•ᴗ•๑ ฅ __Author-nim's note :> ~! 🌈 ໑ ₊˚
ଓ‧꒷₊‧ 🍰 my crush rejected me today but I may not be happy yall can be happy with this very last update
!! ₊˚꒱— 🌸 ₊˚Ꮚ this fanfic was highly inspired by the kdrama , "our beloved summer" pls do watch it!! ୧🌙
・₊˚✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .  ⁺   . ⁺    ✦ .