Chapter 12

I'm a human. Barbatos is a demon and Lucifer is a demon- the Avatar of Pride. I stand no chance against two demons while having sex.

Lucifer scoops me up and slams me on the desk behind us. "You wanna know how we deal with annoying little shits like you?" he growls. Sliding down my skirt. This desk is against a wall so if I tried to crawl away, I would get myself in a worse situation! 

Lucifer pulls my legs, so my lady parts are just in front of his boxers, with his member bulging. Where is Barbatos...?

Lucifer grabbed my chin and held it tightly. He leaned in for a kiss then wasted no time deepening the kiss and exploring my mouth.

After what felt like all day, he finally let go. I was panting like a dog, and he smirked. "That's gross!" I yelled, seeing Barbatos peep his head over Lucifers shoulder. 

Lucifer stood back, letting Barbatos taking it from here. I looked him up and down, just noticing he's only got his button-up top on and boxers. That's what he was doing-

I scurried backwards backing onto the wall. If they tried to approach me, I'll kick them!

"Wouldn't Lord Diavolo be waiting for you?" I ask, smirking, trying to change the topic.

"Who will be waiting for me now?"

"...oh shit..."

In the corner of my eye, I saw the door slowly shutting. I scrambled around to get my panties and skirt then ran out the door. I did that so fast I didn't even notice how fast I did that!

           |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Aftera little bit of running around the school, I had found an empty classroom.

"I hope they don't find me here. I just want the bell to go for second lunch!" I mumble.

BRIIIIIIING! SECOND LUNCH BELL! With no hesitation, I jump up, and swing open the door. I run down the hallway to the cafeteria.

"Kori!" my guy best friend yells from down the end of the cafeteria.

"No, you don't!" Diavolo hums. He scoops me up bridal style, leaving my best friend alone. I was speechless. I couldn't think of anything to say so I just stayed silent. I had the guiltiest look on my face. We entered class 3-C and he plopped me down on the floor in the far back corner of the room where there was no possible exit then he went over to talk to Lucifer and Barbatos.

Little did they know, I was hiding in the locker room. I got my phone!! I messaged the last person I thought I would've messaged, but I did it anyways.

Kori: Asmo!

Asmodeus: Kori, you came back for me!

Kori Not the time. I need you to save me.

Asmodeus: From where?

Kori: Typing...

"I'll be taking that!" Barbatos snatched my phone from me and messaged Asmo back 'Never mind. False call." Diavolo picked me up under my arms and flung me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I struggled to get out of his arms. I was kicking and and trying to wriggle my way out. It was no use. This man has some grip on me, it's impossible to even pull my body upwards. "At least tell me where we're going!"

"To the changerooms." Lucifer sighs.

"Why there?"

"Because there are showers and stalls." Barbatos smirks.

My eyes widen and stomach drops. My face turned red hot, and I got butterflies in my stomach. I'm pretty sure they could tell I was feeling that way because they walked closer to Diavolo.