Chapter 14

Diavolo slowly lowered me down onto it. It felt different to what happened with Belphie.

I couldn't help myself but to let out a loud moan. It felt relieving, but it felt so painful.

"That's what I like to hear~" Barbatos softly spoke under his breath.

Diavolo had let go if me, Barbatos's member completely up in my hole.

He let out a loud groan. I felt like I was slowly losing my mind.

Lucifer and Diavolo we're in a corner of the room doing something. Barbatos grabbed my hips. At least I can't see down there because of my skirt! I let out a small sigh of relief.

"I want you to move your hips up and down." Barbatos demands. What?!

"As in, you want me to ride you?!" I yelp. He puts his hands around my waist and put them on my thighs. I let out a loud moan as he pushes down on my thighs. Tears form in my eyes. Somewhere he hits my pleasure spot. Diavolo and Lucifer glance over at us, snickering.

Barbatos moves his hands to my ass and lifts it up. I moan again, this time slumping my head backwards. "That's it~" he says, letting out a small moan.

"Down again." I say, under my breath. He lets out another small moan. (Author- I'm too scared to continue writing this!!! Editor- your such a pussy.)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

We continue this for around another 5 minutes. I may be starting to enjoy this...

Diavolo and Lucifer look at us again, then Lucifer walks over to a shower stall. He turns on the shower and walks over to me and Barbatos.

I look up to Lucifer, red hot face, tears in my eyes, mouth open a little.

"Having fun?" He smirks. 

I slightly nod my head.

Lucifer winks at Barbatos. He bends down in front of me and lifts my skirt up to see what happened.

"You came?" He chuckles, dropping my skirt back down.

I nod again.

Lucifer stands up and grabs my arms. Barbatos leans forwards a little as Lucifer pulls me up. I am so lightheaded; I struggle to stand up. "If you can barely stand after that, you're not going to be able to get move an arm tomorrow after you've done it with Diavolo!" Barbatos teases. He tugs on my skirt to pull it down a little. 

(Short chapter sozz)