Back to the Future. (Now it's a more famous reference)

After the fiasco with the mutation with an identity crisis Yn just wanted some rest. A nice little nap. He walks back into camp and starts gathering some stuff from the junk pile they had for some reason and fashions a somewhat viable bed using his sleeping bag and what he could find. He was about to lay down when a certain gal tapped his shoulder and grabbed his attention.

Yn: Hm?

He utters out tiredly. He looks at her questioningly.

Luna: Hey I was just wondering... Are you ok? Like... Does anything still hurt? After transforming and all?

She looked slightly concerned about his well-being after hearing about how much of a nightmare it is transform. He looks at her for a moment and then answers.

Yn: Yeah I'm alright. Just tired is all. I was about to take a nap.

Luna: Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt you...

She looked slightly ashamed.

Yn: You're fine. Thanks for caring.

He smiled slightly at her. She smiled back seemingly cheered up by his kind words. She pat his shoulder and walks off to let him sleep. He slowly lays down in the makeshift bed and begins to doze off. He maybe got to sleep for two hours before he woke up to the feeling of something on his chest. He slowly looks up to get a face full of soft hair. He sneezes from it tickling his nose.

Yn: Lexi.... What are you doing?

Lexi: You looked comfy~ So I decided to sleep with ya!

She put on a playful smirk and Yn just stares at her in a deadpan expression. He picks her up and sets her down on the floor. And by that I mean he shoves her off the bed. She yips and looks up at him pouting.

Lexi: Hey what was that for!?

Yn: You we're on top of me when I was most vulnerable without my permission. I had to pay you back somehow.

Lexi smiles deviously.

Lexi: So you like playing rough~

She pounces on him and takes him to the dirt laughing mischievously.

Yn: Hey! What are you doing!?

He blushes as she had him straddled on the floor their chests touching. He has a massive blush while she has a massive grin.

Lexi: Playing~

She was about to lick him on the cheek until Anna picked her up off him.

Lexi: Awwww! No fair it was getting fun!

Anna: Enough teasing the boy... It's painful to watch.

Yn: Hey!

Anna: Stop being a shy boy and this wouldn't happen. Simple as that.

Yn went to speak but couldn't think of a response so he just closed his mouth and crossed his arms in a sitting position. His face a scowl.

Revy: Stop pouting tiny it makes you look dumber than you are.

Revy happened to be walking by.

Yn: What'd you say!?

Revy: You heard me jackass.

Yn: And who are you calling tiny!? I'm bigger than you!! In three ways!!

Revy: Oh really?

She gives him a so what look.

Yn: Yeah! I'm taller! I have a bigger brain! And despite being a man I have a bigger chest tha-

He gets cut off as she decks him dead in the face before he can finish his sentence. She was blushing madly and baring her teeth.

Revy: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

She storms off in a rut. Yn sits up grinning knowing he got on her nerves and proud of it. Lexi was laughing her ass off and Anna was faintly grinning. Save to say of the ones present only Revy left unhappy. Yn gets up and dusts himself off the bruise on his face already fading.

Yn: Worth it.

Lexi: I bet it was!