Let's start over

Yn PoV

'Anna!?'

I back out of my lunge but still skid to a halt in front of her. She stares me down. She doesn't look angry more concerned.

Anna: Good, just calm down and go back to normal. It's fine. No more fighting.

I start to shift back to normal. My fur covered skin falls away in patches and the muscle falls off. Until I'm normal again.

Yn: I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry.... I didn't mean to.... When she pinned me down it just happened... I'm sorry....

I fall to my knees. I almost hurt them all. I still can't control this beast inside of me.

Anna: Hey it's fine kid. I understand. You had no choice. Let's face it, you wouldn't have escaped that even with both hands.

She kneels down and pats my head.

Anna: It's just a misunderstanding.
I

'll clear this up.

Green: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!?

Anna: Lilith please calm down.

Lilith: Calm down!? CALM DOWN!? There are strangers in our base, our HOME!! One of them just just turned into a monster!!

Anna: Only because you attacked.

Lilith: Who are they and what are they doing here!?

Yn: Look I'm sorry. We're just stranded here. We were supposed to scout the island for any useful resources. We found monsters instead. When I got back to camp after killing one I found my entire crew apart from Donny dead. And our Captain gone.

Donovan: The Captain killed all of them. He freaked out when he heard about the monster and fired.

Lexie: What? Why?

Yn: We don't know. I just... I have no idea why...

Luna: Why would a Captain be so ruthless?

Yn: I don't know. Wait, are the girls ok!? I smacked them as gently as possible but I'm afraid I may have hurt them!

Lucy: They're fine. They be sore when they wake up though.

Lilith: You better apologize when they do.... I won't ask again.

Yn: Ok! Ok! Just don't break my pelvis!!

(Yn looks at readers)
(DAMMIT YN YOU BASTARD!!!!)

Lexie: What's he looking at?

Yn: Nothing.

Lexie: Weirdo.

Yn runs to the infirmary. He sees the girls he smacked. He walks up to each of them and apologizes to them. He hoped they could forgive him.

Lilith: You're lucky I didn't end you. I will if you step out of line.

Yn: Puh-leez... You got lucky when you grabbed the knife. And threaten me again... I will go full on wolf....

With that Yn went for a walk to cool off.