Bio

This is you Yn Redfield

Age: 23
Expertise: Wilderness survival, Fauna and Flora studies, and close quarters combat
Hair color: yours
Eye color: yours
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210 Lb

Equipment

Your trusty double shotty Valerie.
A family heirloom from your birth father. Your mother kept it for you until you were old enough to have it. Now you carry it everywhere.

Your favorite handgun Sting, named for the hexagonal pattern. An m1911 custom made for you by a close friend you made a while back. Her name is engraved into the slide. Cereza Redgrave.

Your boot knife. Nothing special.

Survival knife. Also nothing special.

And of course your maul splitter or Sledge axe. Dubbed El Diablo. You really only use it for wood cutting, but are well versed enough to use it for actual combat.

You are a researcher second, survivor first. Though you hide a secret nobody but your mother knows about. Not even your closest friends, the few you might have. You have a degree in floral and fauna studies, as well as hands-on experience in true survival. The experience is actually quite a story. One that is quite well known. The attention caught military eyes as you were the only person who was known to survive a terrible accident. A plane crash that happened in Alaska. None of the passengers except you survived. Once the American government caught wind of your story and found out about your expertise in your studies they immediately tried recruiting you for a new project. An island had mysteriously appeared off the coast of Hawaii and nobody knows how or why. But now they've sent a team to the said isle to research, investigate, and more notably conquer it.

So this is the first step of my rewrite and revision of the story. Mainly to make sure that I actually do it. This is Ghostman signing off. See you soon readers.