VII

___________________________________________

"Shit, Lisa! I forgot how much of a fucking champ you were at this!" Rosé was shouting over the pound of music, even in the VIP room of Seulgi's club

"Shit, Lisa! I forgot how much of a fucking champ you were at this!" Rosé was shouting over the pound of music, even in the VIP room of Seulgi's club. Also, she had started drinking before everyone had arrived and was two shots deeper than anyone in the room, her wife included.

Lisa grinned wickedly, winking at the onyx-haired mother of 3.

"Another round?"

"Hell yeah!" she crowed, smiling back. She glanced around at her old group of friends, most of whom were sitting and chatting, sipping on a drink. It seemed like everything and nothing had changed. The same people, but with all the kinks worked out.

"Hey," Rosé slurred drunkenly, "if you open a tab, I'll tell you a secret that I think you'll be reeeeallly excited to hear."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm," Rosé smirked, her eyes flashing lucidly, "Did you know that Jennie was a stripper in college?"

Lisa's jaw dropped, "You're joking."

"I was between jobs!"

Jennie had slid on Lisa's other side, and Jisoo took the seat next to Rosé. The blonde-haired woman was glaring at Rosé, her cheeks were flushed prettily with red, fueled by both embarrassment and alcohol. It was the first good look at her Lisa had gotten tonight, and the executive was nothing but pleased.

Skin tight, low riding jeans, a black tank top with a form fitting black jacket. She wore black heels, and Lisa approved. Her own outfit consisted of leggings, wedges, and a shimmering red blouse.

"You were between jobs for an entire year?" Rosé taunted immaturely, and Jennie rolled her eyes, not rising to the bait. She looked to her other side to talk to her sister, almost the complete physical opposite of the woman, but with the same fire in her sister's eyes.

"Fucking punk. Oi," Rosé had leaned toward Lisa and whispered into her ear, "It's never worked for me, but I think you might be able to pull it off. Jennie's a sloppy drunk with tequila. Get her on one of those poles downstairs and ask real nice," She leaned back, smiling menacingly, and flickered her eyes to the unsuspecting woman, "You'll see,"

Lisa was already way ahead of the blonde. Jennie? Stripping? She suddenly stood, and called Seulgi over.

"How does everyone feel about shots?" she called with a wickedly sweet smile. Her green eyes found Jennie's and they smiled at each other, both no doubt trying to get the upper hand on the other.

Thirty minutes later, Jennie was drunk.

Decently drunk. And Lisa was only moderately so, still in control enough to keep her eye on the prize. She had rounded up everyone to shove out of the VIP area to the ground floor, and they all scattered to find fresh drinks. Lisa kept her hand on Jennie, and guided her to where one of the raised pole stages were.