Chapter 5: Nightwatcher, Kuro Yuki, Casey and a kiss

Later that night a robber backs out of a shop pointing a gun while holding a bag full of cash.

"And you keep 'em up, got that?! And don't let me catch you calling the cops!" He told the person inside while pointing the gun at them.

Suddenly, chains lassoed around his shoulders and pulled him up to a roof.

"What? Not again!" He exclaimed in annoyance before he landed on the roof with a thud while dropping the bag of money.

Raph, in his Nightwatcher outfit, grabs him by the shirt and throws him against a wall before going over to him while cracking his knuckles.

"Didn't I take care of you last week?" He questioned the guy who was stammering nervously.

"I'm very disappointed in you, knucklehead. Guess night school's in session." Nightwatcher said as he picked him up by the collar of his shirt before a whistle caught their attention.

"Hope I'm not disturbing class. Hey, Nightwatcher, need any teaching assistants?" It was Casey as he was leaning against the wall and it caused Raph under his helmet to roll his eyes.

"Oh, no. Casey." Raph muttered in dismay before clearing his throat.

"I've got this one covered, pal. Thanks, but no thanks." He said as he planned to resume to teach the robber a lesson later after he got Casey to buzz off.

"You think you own these rooftops? I happen to think you could use my help. And I could use a sidekick." Casey said as he noticed the Nightwatcher made a motion with his hand.

"You may have everyone else fooled but you haven't fooled me, Raph." Casey said just as Nightwatcher grabbed his bat with chains.

"Yeah, well, guess what, pal! Now you... Hey, wait a minute." Nightwatcher began but halted. He let out a sigh.

"How'd you know it was me?" He asked as he gave the bat back to Casey.

"Wasn't that hard, man? You know, you look like a big metal turtle." Casey said with a small smirk as Raph took off his helmet as he looked at him.

"It's that obvious, huh?" He asked with another sigh.

"I should've stayed at law school." The robber said as he tried to get away from the two.

"Aw, ain't that cute? He's trying to get away." Casey joked with a small laugh.

Both Casey and Raph look at each other and nodded before putting their helmet and mask back on before going after the robber who's trying to get away.

"Well, looks like I've got a sidekick." Casey teased Raph.

"Yeah, right. You're the sidekick." Raph teased back as they ran after the robber who's running on the rooftop.

Just before he reached another rooftop, kunai knives were thrown his way and pinned him against the wall of the building just as Raph and Casey arrived as a figure jumped down from the shadows.

"What the?" Casey asked in shock as the figure turned to them to reveal a mask of some kind.

"You boys need a hand with this guy?" The person said in a strikingly female voice but the accent was recognizable as Raph's eyes widened.

"You?" He asked in shock as the figure took off their mask and hoodie to reveal Miyuki who was smirking at them while putting a hand to her hip.

"What's the matter, boys? Cat got your tongue?" She teased them with a smirk.

Later, the robber is dangling above the street chained to a lamppost by his foot as people look up at him as Raph was still in disbelief that his friend helped them as she was in regular clothes after changing out of her Kuro Yuki get up as she was sitting beside Raph.