Chapter 4!Ydg?

This is a quick filler I just typed. i'm building up to something good. So stay with me here. (:

  This morning I woke up and was craving some strong coffee from Starbucks.I threw my hair into a pony tail and put on Tony's old San Diego sweatshirt he had given me a long time ago.As I was walking down the stairs into the lobby I smiled at  two old people holding hands.I want to live like that when I'm older.I want that spark in my eyes.The Love. They both nodded hello and carried on holding hands.I'm not a morning person but it made me feel really happy.

 As I approach the door to Starbucks I decide what I want and order it .Black coffee with two pumps or caramel and a dash of cinnamon.As the barista gives me my drink, I sip it feeling the warm liquid slide down my throat and brighten my nerves. The cinnamon swirling with the caramel made my tongue tingle with warmth.I paid her and went and sat at an empty table and sipped at my coffee while pulling out my drawing pencils and sketch pad. I dragged my charcoal across the paper in the shape of a face.

I outline small boyish eyes and a mouth with thin lips.Tousled hair, long eyelashes and chubby cheeks.This face had been so familiar.I had drawn it so many times.I missed Jacob constantly.

I spaced off drawing misc. things for about an hour.Then, I finally put my pencils  in my bag and threw my empty coffee cup away and then started back for the hotel.

I limited my strides to two steps per side walk slab.I had done this since I was little.When I reached the hotel again I could see Tony heading inside of his bus alone.i walked in his direction and hopped in the tour bus to go say hey to Tony.

He was grabbing some clothes out of his bunk and didn't notice me walk in.

" Hey Tone." I said trying not to scare him.

" Oh, Hey Iz." He seems mildly sad.Tony has always seemed like that. I have always had a hard time deciding weather he is happy or sad. He is very mysterious, Which drew me to him in the first place.

" Whatttttcha doin?" I said trying to cheer him up.

He smiled with his cute little smile. I love the way his Canine teeth stick out a little." Just getting some clothes to wear for the day.We all decided we're going to head out early tonight."

" Everybody?"I said, curious.

" I don't know.I know we are." I thanked tony and turned to leave but he caught my shoulder.

" Do you wanna go to the movies with me tonight at 8 before we go? You don't have to go if you don't want to...You're probably really busy with the Gu-"He was rambling but i cut him off.

" Of course i'll go with you! Love ya turtle!" I hugged him and left the tour bus.

 I headed up the stairs, slipped my key in the door and set my stuff on the ground and decided to shower up and make myself look decent for the day.

I drew a bath and dipped my legs in first sending shivers up my spine.Once I lowered my whole body in, I grabbed my phone and checked Twitter.

@Tony_turtle Been missing my buddies so bad.

@ Tony_turtle : @Izzaroo Can't wait for our movie!

I smiled and set my phone down and relaxed.The steam washed over my eyes. Alot of thought going through my head. 

Austin.

Tony.

Warped.

Jacob.

I decided to text Austin.

Hey! Me and tony are going to a movie tonight...Do you wanna bring the guys and we can all go. before we head out?(:

Sure! The guys are up for anything that had to do with you!(;....Including me.:P

Alright...ha ha. 8 o'clock!(: 

I texted Tony.

Austin and the guys are going too.Thanks for inviting us, Tony. (:

Oh...No problem Iz. Anything for you..

I smiled and got out of the bath and got dressed in a black long tank top and my galaxy leggings with , of course, my blackout converse.I blow dried my hair our and straightened it. I laid purple eye makeup dust on my lids.Lined with Black winged eyeliner.

I eyed myself and noticed how white I am.Glad warped is coming because I desperately need a tan.I look like a ghost.

I laughed and grabbed my bag and headed out the door and knocked on the Om&m door and Phil opened the door like a sir.Austin was putting on his shoes and Tino was brushing his hair with a pink brush and I giggled a little.He flashed a wide smile. I peaked into the bathroom and Alan was taking a picture of himself for Instagram. I laughed.Alan has always been the same.

" C'mon princess it's time to go!" I said to Alan making him jump a little.

" Fineeeee."He said, jokingly huffing and puffing.

We all left and met Tony in the parking lot.He was standing there smiling at me.I walked over and hugged him and we all got in the Ptv bus.Their driver Paco drove us.

Me and austin went to sit on the couch when everyone was handed a shot of tequila. I didnt want it so i gave mine to Phil. 

I knew this night should be good.I liked all of us together.

                 This is just a quick filler while I type the next chapter.(:Sorry If I'm wasting your time...but I like to set up my story good.Just trying to have some fun with this.Happy almost Valentines day..By the way!I'm going to my cabin this weekend so I'll try to get some stuff typed up and I'll post it when I can.(:Thank youu!