Chapter 11! Just the way it is.

Hey guys. Another quick update because i've been busy.Even though I am I at least try to put something out there. I apologize if it's not error free. I'm not perfect and I don't have time to edit. I've been typing these chapters at school. So I'll stop making excuses now and let you read.<3

     It was a long walk back. It was going to take forever. I felt bad that Austin had to bend down to help because he's so freaking tall.Plus, I'm a cow so it can't be easy to lift me up.

" Do you want me to carry you, little lady cripple?" He asked jokingly.

" Yeah right. You couldnt lift me! And I am not a cripple!" I said laughing.

" You're as light as a feather. Of course I can lift you." He swooped his arm under my legs and picked me up bridal style. I squirmed nervously. I was tooo heavy for him.But he seemed fine. Good actor, he is.We stood there in the park and he swung me around in circles.

When he was done swinging me around he bent his Head down sideways and kissed me. He was very playful today, I liked it.We kissed there for a second and then pulled apart and then he kept walking.When we got to the car Austin say me down and called Tino.He told him to come back with the guys.

They said they'd be back in about 20 minutes.He hung up and came and sat by me on the curb.

" How're you? You alright babe?" He asked, throwing his arm around me.

" Only because you helped me." I smiled shyly.

" You're so cute. You pretend you don't even know it, But you're adorable."He traced the waves on my arm again.

" Austin,You're so sweet. Why are you so good to me?"I smiled and turned towards him, criss crossed.Trying not to hurt my ankle.

" Because i like you, Do you want me to be mean to you?" He nudged my shoulder jokingly.

" No, Haha. I like you being like this ! it's really cute!" I smiled and poked his arm.

" Izzy, will you go watch movies and cuddle with me tonight?" He started poking at my side making me giggle.

" Yes, Of course I will! Wha's up with you being so flirty today?" I asked smiling, placing my hand on his bony knee.

" I'm fine, I just feel like a little kid with a crush on a girl when I'm with you." He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

" Thay's the single most adorable thing I have ever heard you say." He smiled and helped me off of the ground because the guys were coming.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. Austin pressed his forehead to mine. I smiled and bit my bottom lip.

" You're very pretty, you know that?" He smiled and kissed me softly and swiftly.There guys were here so we headed toward the car.We all got in and Austin told the driver to take us to the Emergency medical clinic. I heavily sighed.