Chap14!Don't believe in reincarnation,but I did in my past life.

Austins pov.

When we pulled up the address that Alex texted me, i stepped off of the bus and knocked on the apartment door. Izzy has a nice apartment, i Wonder if she has a profession. I can imagine her as a teacher, or helping people, making them happy.

The door flew open and Alex trampled over me to go look for Izzy, She told me to make myself at home. I stepped inside.

It was very 'Ikea'.Exactly what i imagined.

Green walls, ikea furniture, Modern art. alot of hung up art.They were all signed by Izzy.I didn't know she was an artist.She was very good. i should have her draw something for me sometime.

I stepped into a room that had Izzy's name hung on the door.She has the magazine bedroom. White bed, With mattress in the shape of a circle.Blue pillows, black rug.She had a while desk with pens, ink, paint and notebooks.I walked over to a picture of a watercolor Grey arm with vibrant red paint spilling out of the wrists.Two hands tied together with a rope.Bleeding. Oddly, a game boy. It was titled Jacob.She signed it with her signature.I took off my shoes and climbed onto her bed.It's been a long time since I've been in a bed in an actual home.I'm constantly in a hotel or in the bunk.

I'm glad, especially with the girl I loved. I love her. I'm gonna tell her I love her.Tonight. It's time for me to man up.