Chapter 25! Over being Under.

The door unlocked and Austin busted in.

" AAAAAH!" I had screamed. He scared the hell out of me.

  " We have keys, ya know?" He yelled, from the other side of the curtain.

  " What are you doing in here?"I basically hid in the corner so if he opened the curtain he wouldn't see me.

" I'm taking a shower." He said nonchalantly. " Theres's a utility shower behind this door. The shower that you're in is one that we just installed by hand, after the bus was bought.The utility shower just basically has some tiles, a shower head, and a hole in the floor, with a curtain."

How did I not notice that?

It turned on and he stripped and got into the utility shower. I turned off my shower and got out, wrapped a towel and shut the door quietly while Austin whistles while showering.

I put on a neon yellow bikini top and a cut up ZUMIES tank and Of Mice & Men track shorts.

Austin got out of the shower and put up the privacy shade. He was whistling Christmas songs and I heard him snap the elastic of his undies and giggle.

" Austin Robert Carlile, you're such a child." I laughed.

Austin unlocked his privacy screen and revealed his pants, that were about 4 or 5 inches too short for his long legs." I grabbed Alans pants..whoops." I laughed really hard and he tried not to.

He giggled," Hey Izzy, I just lost my pants, can I get into yours?!" 

"What's up with you and pickup lines, ya dork!" I asked, giggling.

"I like them, I have another one!" He cocked his eyebrow and started stroking his invisible goatee.
 " Hey baby, I just pooped my pants... Can I get into yours?"

   He winked and I pushed past him, ignoring him while we both giggled. He pulled me back bu the waist and pinned me against the wall. My body was pressed against the wall and his hands were rested firmly at my hips, his body against mine. He smelt like expensive, delicious cologne. I think he knew that it drove me crazy. I loved it. He bit his lip and growled at me jokingly. I giggled and tried looking at him straight in the eyes, and not his lips.I started laughing at the fact that he still has Alans pants on. He laughed and put his cold hands on the exposed side on my shirt on my waist.

   I shivered and he laughed and kissed me. Licking my bottom lip for 'entrance'. I grazed my tongue softly along his. He kissed me a little rougher and wrestled my tongue for dominance.He moved down, kissing my neck. He hit the spot on my neck, just under my ear that he knew that I liked. I giggled and he slid his hands in the back of my shirt, heading towards the front. Alan opened the privacy screen.

I jumped because he scared me, Alan yelled.

" AUSTIN...are those my... get out of my pants!?" We started laughing. " You guys are missing they water park that they set up outside. Everybody's going." Austin nodded and Alan left.

" Take off your pants!" I yelled. His eyes lit up and he nodded and took them off revealing his classic Hanes boxer briefs. i started laughing because there was a Squidgy painted by  a fan on them. He looked down and laughed. I don't think that he knew that Squidgy was painted on there.I laughed and told him to put his trunks on.  He took his shirt off and then started on his boxers.

" Austin! Do you have no modesty?!" I laughed.

" Sorry...hahah." He laughed and took his trunks into the bathroom to change.

I slipped my checkered can loafers on and swooped all of my hair to one side while waiting for him.

 He got out of the bathroom and then tossed on a identical cut shirt to mine, only with Led Zeppelin on it, which I recommended for him.

I looked at the tattoos on his side and one little red arrow stuck out and I squinted to read it.

Must be this tall to ride.

I got halfway through reading it and he covered it with his hand.

" That tattoo was a mistake. Don't read it. Don't even worry about it, lets go." He kept a poker face.

I pride his hand off his his side and read the whole thing.

I laughed and realized that i'm not tall enough, technically. 

"Well that's a dumb rule, pfffffft." I said crossing my arms.

" Told you it was dumb." He said cracking up. " Lets head out. " He laughed and I followed him out of the bus. The sun was setting and all of the kids were gone. Austin drove to the waterpark area. He drove like a mad man there and parked and went and got out of the car and ran to open the door for me. I giggled and stepped of of my carriage like Cinderella.

 We walked over to where Josh Balz and Chris were. They were waiting to go down the 40 ft blow up water slide. I was too scared to go down it myself so Austin took me down it, when we got to the bottom of the pool, we waded over to where Vic and Jaime were. There was a gal who Vic had his arm around her shoulder. Ooh, Vic found a lady.

 We talked to them for a while and then Austin and I decided to go back to the bus. Nobody would be home for a couple hours and that would give us some time to chill alone.

I drove the car back and he followed me inside.

Again, sorry for the quick chapter. Buuuut, i'm failing multiple classes still. So I'm trying my hardest!

Kik me at Hollowsmiles c: