Chapter 10!Wasabi&Tampons&FragileBones.

When I reach 2,000 reads I'll post Another chapter! I loveeee you guys!This one's for Turles_x and Alyssawonderland.<3 You two.

Our next day was in the rain. It made it a little more difficult for the roadies and us, but, as always, we handled it. Everybody set up good and at noon I started seeing lightning. I loved lightning but that posed a problem for Warped tour.We actually ended up shutting down Warped Tour for the day.

Which, was bad for the fans but by that time all the major bands had played and they just decided to refund their money. But this meant everyone got rest for the remainder of the day.

Austin texted me when he was helping take down the main stage. I don't know if you really call that helping , but whatever.

Sushi, you , me , the guys. Half hour?

Sure!Let me blow dry my hair, it's soaking wet.

Don't worry about it, not even Tino is worrying about his hair and he's so,Lo'real. Ya know?(;

Haha ok, Aus10. (; I'll call a cab. Be here in 10 mins?

Ok, see ya then. Qt Pantelonas.

Ok. :3

I arranged for the cab to pick us up. The boys got here just in time. Me and Austin sat in the front of the bus sat in the front. Tino and Phil in the back . Alan and Aaron in the back row.

We asked the man to take us to the best shush around, of course, he chose the furthest place from where we were.If I were a cab driver, that's what i would do too.To be honest.

While on the way, Austin puts his arm around me.I thought the physical part was gonna be alot harder but it really isn't.I cuddled up to him and he rested his head on top of mine.

When we finally got there I ordered a Cali Crunch roll. Austin ordered a spicy Tuna Roll.

Alan said he doesn't actually like spicy tuna, He's just trying to show off.

Austin said " Pffftt. I'm just trying something out of my comfort level. Not because I want to look more Macho. I mean, look at me, I am the definition of man...Izzy can I borrow a Tampon? It's like Niagara falls down there..If you know what I mean." He nudged my shoulder and I laughed really hard.

" Austin.. I don't think that this is going to work." I said Jokingly.

When we finally got our food Austin tried to man up but he kept his spicy food in his mouth and he ran to the bathroom to go spit it out.

I filled one of my non spicy rolls with wasabi and put it on his plate.I told the guys not to look suspicious.

"Hey,i gave you one of mine,macho man."

He thanked me and sat down.He picked up the piece with chopsticks and chewed it. 

Now,if you have had sushi you know that wasabi takes just a second to kick in. 

He was fine at first and then he turned red and spit it out across the table and poured his water into his mouth.As well as my water.

Everybody in the restaurant started staring at us as Austin panted like a dog in panic,The owner came out of the kitchen and kicked us out.

We all laughed hysterical as austin downed two Gatorade's in the car before calming down.

"I hate you all!You guys are so mean."Austin said cracking up.

"I thought you liked wasabi?"I said making puppy dog eyes trying not to laugh. 

He laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"Dawwww its ok."he said smiling like crazy.

We decided to go right by the river,because there was playground there and i know Austin is a large child.The other guys went shopping while me and Austin stayed there.

" Wanna go on the swings?" He said skipping around me like a little girl.

I laughed and raced him there. I sat on the swing and he pushed me and I squealed.

" You don't need to push me!" I said laughing as he pushed me higher.

" Well, I like it!" He said giggling, pushing me again.

"Why?" I laughed and swung my legs.

" Because i get an excuse to touch your butt!" He said laughing and backing up. He was expecting me to kicked him. so he backed out of the way. He was right on that call.

I jumped off of the swing at full speed and landed on my butt, as well as my ankle breaking my fall.Austin ran over to me,My eyes began watering, Not voluntarily.

He pulled me up. " Aw are you alright honey?" 

He was legitimately worried.

I sniffled." Yeah, I hurt my ankle a bit though. " I wiped tears from my eyes. 

" I got you Belle. Let's go back to the car. You sure you're alright?" He seemed happy to help me.

"I'm fine Austin, just got a bad ankle."I started hopping back to the car with him.

" Ok, you need some help?"he asked looping his arm around my waist, helping me walk.He's so sweet.

 2,000 reads equals new chapter!:D Love yooooouu!