four.

✩°̥࿐

Wednesday's always seem to go by the slowest as they are Louis' days off. He usually spends the day cleaning while Zayn's at work, tidying up his room, reorganizing things, and doing his own laundry (and Zayn's because he's a good best friend). You would think he wouldn't feel like cleaning his own space since he spends all week doing it at someone else's house, but he genuinely enjoys it. He doesn't mind cleaning; he actually finds it relaxing, especially with a good playlist going. He always opens the windows, letting the fresh air into the small apartment, and as well as opening the blinds to let the natural light in. He hopes that the music playing over his speaker doesn't annoy his neighbours too much, though he actually doesn't care.

Louis is just organizing the bathroom when he hears his phone ding from the counter. He picks it up and almost drops it when he sees who texted him.

An unopened message from Harry sits on his lock screen and he dumbly stares at it for a second before he gets worried, fearful that there is maybe an emergency with Margo. Harry doesn't text him unless it's an emergency, so he opens it quickly to then feel his whole body suddenly relax as he reads the words on the screen.

Looking down at his phone he sees a selfie of Harry and Margo laying on the couch together. Her big smile brightens the whole picture, her arms wrapped around Harry's neck as his cheek is pressed into hers. Louis wants to run over and give her a big hug when he reads the message.

Somebody misses you! She asked me to send you a picture so you wouldn't forget her face. Sounds a bit dramatic to me...

Louis places a hand on his heart, almost wanting to cry at how sweet that is of her. He quickly types out a response.

Aww!! My heart! Tell her I miss her so much and I could NEVER forget her!! I can't wait to give her a biggg hug tomorrow :)

Louis doesn't even notice he's staring at the picture for so long until he sees the typing bubble pop up.

She says good and you better because she's waiting :)

There's another picture attached and this time. It's just Margo. She's now standing in front of the couch, her arms spread wide like she's waiting for a hug. Louis can't help but smile thinking of Harry and her spending the day together, just them being silly watching movies and just hanging out.

Before he can respond another message comes in.

Have a good rest of your day off :)

Louis instantly feels butterflies in his stomach. He knows deep down this is just Harry being nice and he can't read into it. Harry is just the man who hired Louis to nanny his daughter, not someone for Louis to gain a little, okay huge, crush on.

I will! You too! Enjoy your day with miss Margo! :)

Will do!

Louis locks his phone, turning the volume of his music up higher, hoping to drown out his inner thoughts regarding his feelings as he continues organizing his bathroom.

His day couldn't go by any slower.

✩°̥࿐

When Louis arrives to work the next day, he barely makes it up the front steps when the door flies open. Margo is screaming excitedly, running down the path in her bare feet, still clad in her pajamas. She jumps onto Louis who wraps her in his arms. "Well good morning to you too," he laughs, picking her up so her feet don't get too dirty.

"I missed you, I missed you, I missed you!" She bounces on his hip and hugs Louis' neck tightly. "I don't think you should not come over on Wednesdays anymore, okay? You can just sleep in my bed on Tuesdays," she says seriously as they enter the house. Louis toes off his shoes, setting his keys on the entry table. Margo is still in his arms as he laughs at her comment. "Not funny, Lou."