eleven.

✩°̥࿐

"I can't wait to make you fall apart on my mouth, gonna bend you over right here on the counter."

Harry wetly kisses Louis' neck, hands tightly seated on the dip of his waist as Louis tries to unsuccessfully pour a cup of coffee. Of course, he spills some when Harry's wandering hands make their way under the waistband of his leggings, pressing his hips hard into his backside. He hums against Louis' skin, his facial hair tickles and makes Louis squirm.

"H," Louis giggles, reaching back and pushing Harry's head out of his neck. "You have to stop." Unfortunately.

"Can't help it, baby. You know that." His thumbs smooth circles into his soft skin, the feeling almost encourages Louis to do whatever he wants, but they can't. Margo is still here, packing her bag upstairs for her weekend with Beverley.

"You know," Louis says, turning his head to the side so he can see Harry better. "You sure are horny all the time for an old man."

"Ouch, Lou." Harry unwraps himself from Louis' back making the younger man bark out a laugh. Louis grabs his hand to pull him back towards him. Now facing his front, Louis leans up on his tippy toes to kiss Harry's nose.

"I'm kidding, " Louis whispers, a sharp smile on his face.

"You know my age is a touchy subject," Harry pouts, reaching behind him and pinches Louis' ass, making him yelp in response.

"You're not even old, please!" Louis shoos a hand in his face, turning slightly to grab his mug. Suddenly, Harry pulls him back into his space, kissing him heatedly. Louis knows Harry is about to hoist him up on the counter by the way he's gripping the back of his thighs under the curve of his ass when they're interrupted by the text tone from Harry's phone.

"Ignore it," Harry whispers, licking into his mouth hastily. Louis doesn't stop him, kissing back just as hard.

Ding.

"Harry," Louis hums, the sound of their mouths doesn't drown out the sound of yet another text coming through. "H, your phone." Louis is able to press against his chest, pushing him enough to get his mouth off him.

"Fuck," he groans, picking up his phone and swiping it unlocked. "Who is—" Pausing suddenly, he rolls his eyes and sighs, quickly texting a response and chucking his phone back on the counter. Louis stands there, biting his lower lip curiously, wondering who had gotten such a rise out of him.

"Beverley's here," Harry announces like he knew what Louis was thinking. He takes two steps to the archway leading to the stairs and calls up, "Margo! Your mother is here to get you, let's go!"

"Should I go check on her?" Louis asks when they don't hear her immediately coming down the stairs. He walks over and rests a comforting hand on Harry's arm, squeezing lightly. The man shakes his head and walks back over to his phone when it dings again.

"Why can't she just come to the fucking door?" Harry mumbles frustrated to himself and types again on his phone, pressing against the screen harshly. Louis wonders what she had said to him for his mood to change so suddenly, knowing that their conversations aren't always the best but they're co-parenting — if you can even call it that — and he knows it can be hard for them to even be civil at times. Louis jumps out of his thoughts when the doorbell rings and two knocks bang loudly on the door.

"Margret, let's go! " Harry calls again, a little more serious in his tone. Louis stands back, watching as he disappears into the hallway. The sound of the front door opening causes Louis to take his own phone out as a distraction.